Turn on thread page Beta

Boys, I need your help! I added him... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    On Topic: Has he replied?
    Nope but he's been offline for the time I've been on, I wrote on his wall. Hopefully he'll come on later.

ReputationRep:
    you know what they say about the internet. All the dudes are women and all the women are dudes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Actually I didn't think that that could offend someone, but it might actually, and it wasn't meant to, so sorry.
    Okay.
    What did you write to that guy btw? And has he replied?

EDIT: NVM I just saw the post saying he was offline!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Lmao I'm not "semi-dressed", I'm wearing demin shorts, long socks and a tee, what's semi-dressed about that? And I'm not a ****, I'm a ****-tease, big difference.
    You do look like a ****. Quit the Myspace poses, it's embarrassing. Also, don't you actually have to be attractive to be a ****-tease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    No I said I'm not a ****, I'm a cocktease. Lol. It's not the same.
    At....16? Alright. I'll bite. What is a ****-tease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NubbliNubbleton)
    You do look like a ****. Quit the Myspace poses, it's embarrassing. Also, don't you actually have to be attractive to be a ****-tease?
    Banterrrr! A lot of people find me quite attractive, if you don't personally, then that's your perogative and that's perfectly fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)
    At....16? Alright. I'll bite. What is a ****-tease?
    Why does my age matter?

And basically, if not going into detail, a huge flirt who gets guys to do what she wants. Which I tend to do, not always on purpose, but yeah, I just embrace it now as it's all good. Well for me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    If he was interested he would have messaged you by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Nope but he's been offline for the time I've been on, I wrote on his wall. Hopefully he'll come on later.
    ok i'll just say something else. from my personal opinion if a girl adds me on facebook i will give a quick glance to see if i know her and if not i won't friend her. also younger girls influence me not to friend them generally. as for the immaturity thing you really shouldn't oppose it so strongly. it is immature to do most fun things in life. e.g.pop bubblewrap. but so what? just have fun. when you spend time with this guy (if it works out, which is debatable) then do you want to spend all your time worrying about whether you are mature enough for him? obviously there are lots of generalisations in this post and i'm not saying you don't have fun or that he doesn't but that seems the impression. why do you want to grow up so fast? did you not find that when in high school everyone tried to act cool or mature, but when you came up to 6th form the majority just didn't care?

manical laughter for unapparent reason.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Okay.
    What did you write to that guy btw? And has he replied?

EDIT: NVM I just saw the post saying he was offline!
    I just said "Hello, I hope you don't mind the add, how're you? xx" Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Why does my age matter?

And basically, if not going into detail, a huge flirt who gets guys to do what she wants. Which I tend to do, not always on purpose, but yeah, I just embrace it now as it's all good. Well for me anyway.
    It matters because there's another sub-set of English kids who are sexually active at an young age. I can't remember what they're called but they wear cheap tracksuits, swear excessively and bump nasties behind Tesco.

And anyway, you're wrong on ****-tease. You're simply a flirt but whatevs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    If he was interested he would have messaged you by now.
    Not necessarily. He's been offline for quite a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giantlemon)
    ok i'll just say something else. from my personal opinion if a girl adds me on facebook i will give a quick glance to see if i know her and if not i won't friend her. also younger girls influence me not to friend them generally. as for the immaturity thing you really shouldn't oppose it so strongly. it is immature to do most fun things in life. e.g.pop bubblewrap. but so what? just have fun. when you spend time with this guy (if it works out, which is debatable) then do you want to spend all your time worrying about whether you are mature enough for him? obviously there are lots of generalisations in this post and i'm not saying you don't have fun or that he doesn't but that seems the impression. why do you want to grow up so fast? did you not find that when in high school everyone tried to act cool or mature, but when you came up to 6th form the majority just didn't care?

manical laughter for unapparent reason.:yep:
    I don't want to "grow up fast" as such I've just been brought up that way..

I'm an only child, I was brought up around mostly adults, and I've done things like go to meals, attend dinner parties, been told about current affairs, been taken to events, pretty much most of what I said, with my parents since I was born, so for me, it's normal... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Why does my age matter?

Ow cool. So you think you may make him do all what you want?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYgbpKS-IY4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)
    It matters because there's another sub-set of English kids who are sexually active at an young age. I can't remember what they're called but they wear cheap tracksuits, swear excessively and bump nasties behind Tesco.

And anyway, you're wrong on ****-tease. You're simply a flirt but whatevs.
    Being sexually active doesn't dictate whether someone is a chav lol, being a **** and not using a goddamn condom does. Anyway I'm not a ****, I just flirt with boys because it's fun.

And cocktease: **** tease (sometimes ****-tease or cocktease) is derisive sexual slang used to describe a woman who acts in a sexual manner to seduce men without actually fulfilling the sexual actions.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you defend the OP?

ReputationRep:
    But how do you know if someone's actually offline or online on Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakky)
    Why do you defend the OP?
    I just don't see the point on joining in on the hate bandwagon, especially when I have nothing against the OP personally. Nothing specific really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    But how do you know if someone's actually offline or online on Facebook?
    I have no idea >.<. I'm pretty new to facebook myself, still getting used to it.

ReputationRep:
    So basically, you proudly manipulate people for selfish reasons using your perceived attractiveness as justification.

But it doesn't matter, they're merely people of average attractiveness, adolescent age and lower class, beings below your great presence... unless they look hot, in which case they're suddenly equals.

I can see why you look up to Paris Hilton.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.