Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok - i realise we are all having various problems with this awful system but i think i found another one.

When you click "check form" and scroll down to look at your choices - they aren't in order! Is this the same for anyone else? I entered them in preference order, they are in preference order on the form but on 'check form' they are not!

Advice merci.:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour Celine,

yes, had exactly the same problem and I submitted mine over a week ago. Will ring up tomorrow and check my first choice will be my first choice. My second choice means 1 hour drive each way :eek:

xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, they are in alphabetical order.

If they just appear this way in the check form then fine.

If they are sent off as our official order of preference then we are screwed!

ReputationRep:
    It was a tech glitch which has been fixed now, so your choices should be in the right order when you look next time!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.