Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Concerning the LNAT practice tests is there a difference between the simulation program and the pdf/word document versions?

I just finished a practice test on the simulator thing, but the answer sheets don't have half of the answers on it (and no, i don't mean in the same order - i know they are in random orders).

That, and if i check the same question against the pdf and simulator versions they are different! For example, I just got an answer wrong on "a new strange mask for science" because the answer was A "does not claim science is at the center of the public realm". Answer A on the simulator version was relating to experiments, so i chose a different answer -_- and hence got it wrong.

On topics such as Mechanical Institutions, there are 4 questions in the answer key, yet only three were given to me in the exam.

I'm slightly confused as half of the topics are missing too, such as Byzantine Art. False Memory or Traditional vs. Progressive Education.

Does anyone else have any problems with that? It's rather annoying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.