This discussion is closed.
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i used to get bullied by this girl year 7 and because eveey one was scared of her they followed. one day the girl started on me on the train to skool and there was these group of guys from the army one of them stoped her and sed if she toutched me again then he would kill er. sinse then every one is great friends with me and the girl moved skool because of other reasons. i became very gud friend with the guy that stoped her. one day he wasn't there and i just asumed he had been moved to another camp, but i was v-upset.in year 8 i met up with him again and realised he had got kicked out of the army and had been training to be a football coach. now we are the bestest friends ever. but the thing is i love him. my mum hates him so i tell her i'm out with other people when i'm with him. the thing is 6 months ago he started going out with one of my mates. 2 weeks ago he dumped her and started going out with another of my mates. last week i got of with him(he was really bad!!!) wile he was still going out with my mate! :rolleyes: any way since then he lies alot i don't c him as much, he tells my mates that i'm ****gin them of when i'm not but he is still nice to my face (well fone!!) skool is a nitemare now because tuesday he dumped my mate and she blames it on me! i still want to talk to him and to shay mates like we were before, but what do i say to stop him sayin stuff with out falling out with him and there is a bit of a twist he is 5 years older than me so i already had ever one at skool saying that he was a perve, and i aways stuck up for him!!! please some one help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
<insert long problem here>
avoid army guys. they're nutcases.

uhm, ah. ****.

anyway, its not on for him to tell your mates that you're ****ging them off. I think you should just talk to him and get him to stop it, and then explain to ur friends that he was making it up.
capslock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
last week i got of with him(he was really bad!!!)...
Oh for the love of... Did we really have to know that?
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
avoid army guys. they're nutcases.

uhm, ah. ****.

anyway, its not on for him to tell your mates that you're ****ging them off. I think you should just talk to him and get him to stop it, and then explain to ur friends that he was making it up.
wat av u got against army ppl i'm m8z wid sum oder 1z ny der k!!
i keep tellin im 2 stop it he denise it all and my mates don't believe me coz i lied b 4 sayin i didn't get of wid him wen i did!
SirWhale
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Well hes 5 years older than you, and you probably don't have pubes yet. Hes looking for a shag thats why hes passing round all your mates all the time, hes not worth your effort especially as hes stirrin ****. And you right i know people in the infantry and their alrite but this one aint, unlucky mate you pulled the short straw sticking up for a loser.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (1)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (1)
50%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads