Economics degree vs A level Economics Watch

This discussion is closed.
pruts
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello, Just wondering whether the first year of a degree in economics is similar to a level economics. And whether people who have done economics at a level and got a good grade ie A-b should be entered into second year.

thanks
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pruts)
Hello, Just wondering whether the first year of a degree in economics is similar to a level economics. And whether people who have done economics at a level and got a good grade ie A-b should be entered into second year.

thanks
rbglishdgi;ashdsg;sahg;shgkjshdi ewg;snbdsjcvs;kldbvjbdv,bsdnbg;o ewsig;sidnbg;skldnbligalsihg;wie gskldngsl/dngsl/dngasl/dkngasl/dknglrewijt'sojgS:AO:Pkrejg:mngd fOjgsnofdg
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pruts)

thanks
Economics A-Level? Do you realise how hard that is?

People who do economics a-level skip to the 3rd/4th year in a Cambridge Economics degree anyday - do you realise just how hard the a-level is?

Apparently to get a C at Economics A-Level, is a better achievement than a 1st Class in a Maths Cambridge degree.

Hint of sarcasm here.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
rbglishdgi;ashdsg;sahg;shgkjshdi ewg;snbdsjcvs;kldbvjbdv,bsdnbg;o ewsig;sidnbg;skldnbligalsihg;wie gskldngsl/dngsl/dngasl/dkngasl/dknglrewijt'sojgS:AO:Pkrejg:mngd fOjgsnofdg
It was a very useful thread. (not quite lol)
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Economics A-Level? Do you realise how hard that is?

People who do economics a-level skip to the 3rd/4th year in a Cambridge Economics degree anyday - do you realise just how hard the a-level is?

Apparently to get a C at Economics A-Level, is a better achievement than a 1st Class in a Maths Cambridge degree.

Hint of sarcasm here.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHEN YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO BE FUNNY AND SARCASTIC DO IT WELL.

Economics is studied in a completely different way to uni compared to A Level.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)

Hint of sarcasm here.
I'm glad you pointed that out, I never would have guessed
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHEN YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO BE FUNNY AND SARCASTIC DO IT WELL.

Economics is studied in a completely different way to uni compared to A Level.
ok, you want good?

"Corey has a good hair style" - beat that for humour!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I'm glad you pointed that out, I never would have guessed
No problem, monsieur DEMIGOD!
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pruts)

thanks
no. and definetly no. degree level economics is *far* more mathematical and is "quote" boring according to my friend at lse.

a-level economics is easy
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads