What is THE single most useless thing/person/place in the world? Watch

This discussion is closed.
the g
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Alleys are good if you:
a) are drunk and need to take a leak (girls included)
b) wanna go somewhere quiet with a girl
c) are homeless
and want to be stabbed and strangled with your intestines by a homeless person who takes your last 10 pounds to buy crack.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
and want to be stabbed and strangled with your intestines by a homeless person who takes your last 10 pounds to buy crack.
thats not a very nice attitude towards the homeless, some of them are there by misfortune not drug addiction
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
Bit of an exaggeration.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Interesting to see these opinions, be honest!

Thing-Locks on 24 hour shops
Person-Jilly Gooldean off food and drink, god I hate her!
Place-Hands down, it's Bognor Regis
Locks are useful on 24hr shops as they need to close on occasions such as Xmas day or on restricted hours.
Jilly Gooldean, or whatever her name is, is useful in the sense her irritability has caused more people to talk about wine tasting, and therefore wine, so she has helped sell more exotic wines (leading to wage distribution in lower-manual workers abroad).
Bognor regis is useful in that if it didn't exist, the people from there wouldn't exist either. And I'm sure there must be a few useful people that originated there.
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
PLACE- birmingham, (sorry to all those people who live there) i just hate the place.

Why do you hate Birmingham?
robert
Report 16 years ago
A sense of humour in Lincolnshire.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed