Kilroy?Whats the big deal?People r openly accusing black africans of spreading aids Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
if asiais or whomever said something like that about uk/usa, they would use it as an excuse to blow up the place never mind just criticze racist remarks like asians themselves have done.
Uhm! Have you been asleep the last 60 years? Pretty much every religious leader in the arab peninsula has been saying these sort of things abat the US the last few decades...
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Vienna95)
leave it, i dont mind, some of their views are actually coherent...
its massaging my ego..
hmmmm not sure about their views anyone who puts down the final solution as their intrests is seriously messed up or taking the **** hugely!

i didnt think thats what you would say. but mind you i suppose you can do much about it on your own, and agreeing with them will probably annoy them more is they were trying to wind you up.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Aids originated from chimpanzees and not Black African Humans!! And Kilroy was not having a go at asians but at arabs (this is important to distinguish) The reason such a big deal was made was because he works for BBC and is meant to represent the impartial view of the corporation - in his position having any sort of view on such a currently contentious issue is career suicide - he was a talk-show host and was given his chance to discuss views because he was coming from an objective viewpoint - no bias - but not after this article
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Aids originated from chimpanzees and not Black African Humans!! And Kilroy was not having a go at asians but at arabs (this is important to distinguish) The reason such a big deal was made was because he works for BBC and is meant to represent the impartial view of the corporation - in his position having any sort of view on such a currently contentious issue is career suicide - he was a talk-show host and was given his chance to discuss views because he was coming from an objective viewpoint - no bias - but not after this article
the amusing thing i noticed was that the "limb amputators, suicide bombers, women repressers" quote used by everyone was actualll followed by something saying that consequently Arab states can not talk about human rights (ors ome such).
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
the amusing thing i noticed was that the "limb amputators, suicide bombers, women repressers" quote used by everyone was actualll followed by something saying that consequently Arab states can not talk about human rights (ors ome such).
That is rather amusing - human rights are at a premium in those states which still believe in Sharia Law
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
whether you agree with him or not being a presenter and realising how the media works you at least think he could of expressed views a little better and not give such good soundbits which sound awful regardless if they are wrong or right, out.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
whether you agree with him or not being a presenter and realising how the media works you at least think he could of expressed views a little better and not give such good soundbits which sound awful regardless if they are wrong or right, out.
well it was a newspaper article, which is meant to be read in full.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes he did seem to degrade the Arab race as a whole
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Yes he did seem to degrade the Arab race as a whole
although you must remember that the bits that have been seen on tv where selectively the worst parts of the article. Im sure i could be far ruder than that.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
new avartar JSM? is that cos to many people were using it?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
new avartar JSM? is that cos to many people were using it?
yep, although it was a bit pointless using the original one, it was only meant to be temporary, but it suited me so well.
Darkness
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
if it wasnt for an iranian guy called "chemi" then we wouldnt have chemistry today, and hence medicine and so forth.

and yes, i am iranian, thats why i know this!
Me too!

And let's not forget that the origins of maths (algebra) came from the East as well...
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sergio Delor)
I dont know why such a big deal has been made of kilroys comments on asians when many people(news,newspapers) openly say that aids and other various infections are being spread around britain by black africans. Nothing is done to stop them?What do you think.
Well the papers are quite correct
J
tagzt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nazi Vienna95)
No offence, but maybe because its true? Immigrants especially from Africa are spreading AIDS/HIV around the world like wild fire. And why is that? Because they can't be assed to use a condom, they don't even have to pay for them they get them all free from the west. The least they could do is use them and stop spreading disease like animals.
lol "no offence"...yes im sorry, i completely forgot that white people never forget to put on their condom. maybe there is a "forget condom" gene that only black people have, explaining why they are the only people in the whole world who have unprotected sex and contract STD's.
thank god white people don't have that gene, wouldn't want them to spread disease like animals.
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Kilroy - what's the big deal? The fact that he is a TV presenter with audience participation and as such should be seen as 'professionally' unbiased.
He has demonstrated time and again on his programme that his professionalism is not apparent and indeed, some would say (including his employers, the beeb) is absent!
That's the big deal - more than any isolated incident.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Aids did come from the black african countries. So duh of course they spread them around. Although now they aren't needed to spread them around because there are enough white people who have the disease.

Kilroy said nothing wrong.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yawn1)
He has demonstrated time and again on his programme that his professionalism is not apparent and indeed, some would say (including his employers, the beeb) is absent!
That's the big deal - more than any isolated incident.
time and time again? he has been on tv for 17 years without complaint, i fail to see where he his show has been unprofessional....but i dont watch it regularly..
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tagzt)
lol "no offence"...yes im sorry, i completely forgot that white people never forget to put on their condom. maybe there is a "forget condom" gene that only black people have, explaining why they are the only people in the whole world who have unprotected sex and contract STD's.
thank god white people don't have that gene, wouldn't want them to spread disease like animals.
immigrants of African descent account for about 75% of the HIV cases on the NHS. as such, the NHS is forced to treat them until they are cured, irrespective of whether they have a right to be in this country.
Fira
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Aids did come from the black african countries. So duh of course they spread them around. Although now they aren't needed to spread them around because there are enough white people who have the disease.

Kilroy said nothing wrong.

R u drunk, or Jewish??
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think that that is besides the point because it precludes the responsibility of other races for the spreading of the disease - truly it is a human problem and a human disease for which we are accountable as a whole. Anyway is this the thrust behind the thread?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads