Kilroy?Whats the big deal?People r openly accusing black africans of spreading aids Watch

This discussion is closed.
ben2111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
immigrants of African descent account for about 75% of the HIV cases on the NHS. as such, the NHS is forced to treat them until they are cured, irrespective of whether they have a right to be in this country.
That´s what it has to do with! Do you really think it is so bad to treat people regardless of their origin, nationality and race? EVEN if they´re African? That´s called compassion.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
That´s what it has to do with! Do you really think it is so bad to treat people regardless of their origin, nationality and race? EVEN if they´re African? That´s called compassion.
i think its bad to have EU laws that mean our NHS system is indefinately clogged up with people who have no right to be here, while our own families cant get treatment.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why because all Europeans are evil whites? what a load of bigoted crap.

africans are predominantly black...*waits*

since you question me, how has this got to do with anything ive posted?
It´s not about all whites being evil, you know I haven´t said anything even close to that. I´m white myself and don´t exactly consider myself evil. It´s more about historic conscience or how you would put it.

And what is pissing me off is just the way people like to bring things in wrong context and make special groups look bad, of course totally without dropping any actually racist comments.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think its bad to have EU laws that mean our NHS system is indefinately clogged up with people who have no right to be here, while our own families cant get treatment.
Excuse me? Well I´m not that familiar with the British health system but I hope you´re not telling me in Britain an African immigrant gets treatment for things a British person would not be treated for. THAT`S CRAP.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It´s not about all whites being evil, you know I haven´t said anything even close to that. I´m white myself and don´t exactly consider myself evil. It´s more about historic conscience or how you would put it.
historic conscience? get a grip.

And what is pissing me off is just the way people like to bring things in wrong context and make special groups look bad, of course totally without dropping any actually racist comments.
like urs about Europeans? that amusingly cant be black....
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Excuse me? Well I´m not that familiar with the British health system but I hope you´re not telling me in Britain an African immigrant gets treatment for things a British person would not be treated for. THAT`S CRAP.
instead of using racial or ethnic classification, why not use the accurate term, "illegal immigrant with AIDS"...and yes they are admitted to the NHS by EU law.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
historic conscience? get a grip.

like urs about Europeans? that amusingly cant be black....
specify a bit, what´s wrong with being aware of history? Are you one of these people who prefer to ignore and forget?

And I´m not putting Europeans in a context - I wrote about the Europeans who colonialized Africa, obviously excluding you, me and any other living person. And if you now start defending colonialization I´m going to bed and giving up.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
instead of using racial or ethnic classification, why not use the accurate term, "illegal immigrant with AIDS"...and yes they are admitted to the NHS by EU law.
Yes, they´re admitted. That doesn´t mean preferred as you suggested, does it?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, they´re admitted. That doesn´t mean preferred as you suggested, does it?
i dont know if you know,but the NHS isnt wonderland, where beds and nurses keep appearing as if by magic..
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont know if you know,but the NHS isnt wonderland, where beds and nurses keep appearing as if by magic..
And, what consequences should that have for "illegal immigrants with AIDS" (or other diseases) in your opinion???
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
specify a bit, what´s wrong with being aware of history? Are you one of these people who prefer to ignore and forget?
no i prefer to analyse, appreciate and move on. not treat those around me any differently.

And I´m not putting Europeans in a context - I wrote about the Europeans who colonialized Africa, obviously excluding you, me and any other living person. And if you now start defending colonialization I´m going to bed and giving up.

had never put our ****ing feet on African land and exploited the continent to the end, only to leave the mess we caused slightly shrugging our shoulders, AIDS wouldn´t be a problem.

no, but AIDS would have been the least of their problems.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And, what consequences should that have for "illegal immigrants with AIDS" (or other diseases) in your opinion???
if there is capacity to treat them, so be it. if not, they have to go elsewhere.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if there is capacity to treat them, so be it. if not, they have to go elsewhere.
At least you don´t pretend you wanna save the world.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At least you don´t pretend you wanna save the world.
no, i dont pretend its possible.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, i dont pretend its possible.
Gotta have that discussion tomorrow, can we save the world or not.

Good night
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Aids did come from the black african countries. So duh of course they spread them around. Although now they aren't needed to spread them around because there are enough white people who have the disease.

Kilroy said nothing wrong.
You are young and foolish, you are obviously one of the uneducated lower class who strive not to learn or educate themselves but insult others without knowing the facts.You ignorent commoner.I am suprised at you being the same age as i. You are imature and need to grow up!!

By the way this is not Jndikum....this is sergio his brother on his account so if you have any quiries on this comment please could you reply it to me. I am the person who began this thread. And that nazi vienna is also like you.....a facist.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jndikum)
You are young and foolish, you are obviously one of the uneducated lower class who strive not to learn or educate themselves but insult others without knowing the facts.You ignorent commoner.I am suprised at you being the same age as i. You are imature and need to grow up!!
please go away.

By the way this is not Jndikum....this is sergio his brother on his account so if you have any quiries on this comment please could you reply it to me. I am the person who began this thread. And that nazi vienna is also like you.....a facist.
oh god! so theres two!?!
sergio Delor
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
please go away.

oh god! so theres two!?!
I wouldnt expect you parisians to understand....you are far to laid back and drink far too much wine. You are probably tipsy now.
sergio Delor
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
please go away.

oh god! so theres two!?!
Hold on hold on!.. When there was a lack of doctors on the NHS, these gaps were filled up by minority doctors from mainly India and other parts of the world. The NHS was re-organised after it almost collapsed by minority doctors. This explains why there are so many Indian doctors and consultants. Now to imply that minorities should not be treated under the NHS (as you have implied we are all illegal immigrants) is an insult. An insult to our hard work and determination. This country owes a debt to minority doctors who now fill gaps in the NHS. People like you are a pox on the nation.
J.S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Vienna, I may not be the first to have asked you this, but, don't you just get tired of the saaaame ole crap? It's always something along these lines that you are 'debating'. I am assuming there's some 'cheap trill' you get out of it, however, hasn't such a thrill now been exhausted?
Isn't there absolutely anything else you'd like to discuss? Your several thousand contributions to this forum have played rather like a broken record!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads