Kilroy?Whats the big deal?People r openly accusing black africans of spreading aids Watch

This discussion is closed.
majik
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
wow, informative stuff, thx! (all the aids stuff frm foolfarian)
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nazi Vienna95)
No offence, but maybe because its true? Immigrants especially from Africa are spreading AIDS/HIV around the world like wild fire. And why is that? Because they can't be assed to use a condom, they don't even have to pay for them they get them all free from the west. The least they could do is use them and stop spreading disease like animals.
Nazi Vienna95??? Location: The Fuhrer Bunker??? Wow. This seems to ring true of 'immitation is the most sincere form of flattery'. Sad, but impressive. vienna95 has certainly left a mark on some people lol. Though I'm inclined to agree on one point. While most people seem to look at this thread and only see what they want to see. That being that Aids/HIV is a disease caused by black Africans. This isn't true of course, but what is true is that a good percentage carry HIV and fail to take the proper precautions to prevent it spreading. Wearing a condom isn't hard, but one must also remember that not every carrier is aware they have it. So in theory, why take a precaution when as far as you know, there is nothing to be cautious of??? Relate that to yourself and see what you come up with.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed