The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
Does this have any specific reason for being in the MMU section?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Yes,i go to manchester met uni,do you have a reason for posting on the mmu forum when your at salford?
Reply 3
brandonblockfan
Yes,i go to manchester met uni,do you have a reason for posting on the mmu forum when your at salford?

Yes I am the moderator :wink: I have also graduated now. What I am getting at is do you want only MMU students to reply to this as surely this thread can apply to all students regardless of any university?
lol,ok suedehead,just for mmu students.
The guy I fancied all year last year, failed the year and didnt return. Now I dont know who to look at anymore, he was well cute.
BlueAngel
The guy I fancied all year last year, failed the year and didnt return. Now I dont know who to look at anymore, he was well cute.

Poor you! :p:
I had a really hot guy in my seminar group last year, who all the girls fancied but he didn't come back in the 2nd year.

Theres also a guy whos weirdly hot, but I don't know why! Theres a non-drugged up Pete Doherty lookalike aswell. Theres too many hotties on my course!

I kinda like this guy who knows my old flatmate really well. I saw them both the other day and I think he knew I liked him and was looking at me weirdly lol!

I'm off boys though for the moment. One piece of advice, never trust a guy whos opening line is "You've got a right attitude problem" Hmm!

Latest

Trending

Trending