This discussion is closed.
Kish
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It's a bit of a coincedence that nearly everyone on here has GCSE grades that consist of A* and A's with a few b's.

What is it, is this site only for clever people or are most people lying through their teeth?

Here are my predicted grades

English CC

double science CC

triple science CCC

ICT GNVQ AAAA

history C/B

german C

R.E short course C/B

maths B

OK grades but im not ashamed to tell people the truth. (eventhough im pissed off with the science)
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Actually in certain part of the country 7A*s is often expected, in other parts, it's beyond the conceivable.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kish)
It's a bit of a coincedence that nearly everyone on here has GCSE grades that consist of A* and A's with a few b's.

What is it, is this site only for clever people or are most people lying through their teeth?

English CC

double science CC

triple science CCC

ICT GNVQ AAAA

history C/B

german C

R.E short course C/B

maths B

OK grades but im not ashamed to tell people the truth. (eventhough im pissed off with the science)
maybe clever people are the only ones who can afford to spend time on here? Um how are you taking double and triple science
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kish)
i didn't get all As at gcse or at AS
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kish)

English CC

double science CC

triple science CCC

ICT GNVQ AAAA

history C/B

german C

R.E short course C/B

maths B

On the internet people can be anything they want to be. The only reason you see so many people with A*,A, and Bs is because most of the members on this board are academically bright and want to do well, you dont exactly see any grade U students here, as they are far too busy getting pissed. I'm not saying that A grade students are sad people with no social life, I am saying that they actually care about their grades, hence they come here for help.

btw I got AA*AAA*AAA*AA*AAA*AAAA*A*A*A*A*A *AA*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AA and a grade B at GCSE.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (238)
61.82%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.68%
No- I want it (104)
27.01%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.49%

Watched Threads