This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
Alizee Is Fit N Genious....
Is she french? Or am I thinking of the wrong person?
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Is she french? Or am I thinking of the wrong person?
yep thats her....
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
yep thats her....

how is alizee fit?

oh and carol voderman isnt ugly...or am i blind?
Madonna?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
i think page 3 girls are generally stupid but then I dont think they are at all attractive either (ok this could be because I'm a woman but i dont think I'd fancy them if I was a bloke either)
Sorry have to disagree with you there.
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
That's all good and well, and I appreciate the intelligence of your post (not saying you're ugly). But I think there are more people I consider ugly than beautiful, I have pretty high standards really. Please someone show me some beautiful intelligent women.
Calista flockhart has a string of A-levals and a degree.........shes beautiful ang intelligent
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
Calista flockhart has a string of A-levals and a degree.........shes beautiful ang intelligent
She also has an eating disorder.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Im just making a point.....ok then, ignore the body, look at her face, you can tell shed be beautiful if she ate properly aswell
Lbar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
She might be the latter but certainly not the former :rolleyes:

IMO theres not real link, I've seen some very beautiful and intelligent women, went out with some too. But extreme beauty comes at a price a lot of the time as there mind is on their looks rather than their books and of course visa-versa. I like the happy medium.

Doesn't work for blokes either, im dumb as a mule and twice as ugly
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a friend who's very, very intelligent, excellent at sports, excellent at music, well great at everything! And, she is very, very pretty. There is not a single guy in my class who hasn't been attracted to her.

To prove that she is intelligent, she's been accepted into Harvard.

She is proof that there is no correlation between intelligence and ugliness. In fact, all the very pretty girls in my class tend to be the smartest ones.
Kalypso
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Marilyn Monroe had an IQ higher than Einstein.

But it really all depends how you define beauty/intelligence.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At my school, it tends to be that the more intelligent a female is, the more attractive they are and the more intelligent a male is, the less attractive he is. Unfortunately, I'm male.

hmmm, I hope they don't get the wrong idea over that...
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think it mainly depends how you define beauty! Fortunately, many men prefer girls with stupid faces, guess they feel more self-confident that way
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I really cannot see a link between these two lol. some "ugly"" intelligent people may just want to spend more time on their work or interests than make themselves look "pretty" for the likes of everyone else. if you're that intelligent anyway, you'll realise people will like you for who you are not what you look like.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Then again, I think confidence plays a huge part in male attractiveness (there's one prat I know who treats all his gfs like dirt but seems to have a queue of very intelligent females lining up for him.)
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
Then again, I think confidence plays a huge part in male attractiveness (there's one prat I know who treats all his gfs like dirt but seems to have a queue of very intelligent females lining up for him.)
And since you say in your school the intelligent one are pretty, we can conclude that he must have "it".
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Then again, I think confidence plays a huge part in male attractiveness
there are lots of different types of intelligence... being confident is part of emotional intelligence (EI) and is how you deal with other people. People with high IQ's don't always have high EI scores
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
And since you say in your school the intelligent one are pretty, we can conclude that he must have "it".
And you conclude correctly, although the people who I'm refering to are not necessarily in my school.
(Original post by rednirt)
there are lots of different types of intelligence... being confident is part of emotional intelligence (EI) and is how you deal with other people. People with high IQ's don't always have high EI scores
I think that you can teach yourself to be confident more so than teaching yourself to become more intelligent though. Is there a fine line between attractive confidence and arrogance then? If so, when does confidence become arrogance?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And you conclude correctly, although the people who I'm refering to are not necessarily in my school. Is there a fine line between attractive confidence and arrogance then?
Um, no I know someone who is pretty confident around girls but not arrogant around his friends at all. Though for lesser beings these can meld.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
but that was just a rumour - it's not true is it?
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Um, no I know someone who is pretty confident around girls but not arrogant around his friends at all. Though for lesser beings these can meld.
I'm just wondering when confidence that you are attractive leads to arrogance ("I can go out with anybody and now that I've got you, why should I treat you properly?") and where the line is drawn between the two and if a certain amount of arrogance is actually attractive to females (not to the extent above)?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads