?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
A simple yes/no question.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What a crap question. Its like another one "Do you hate America" thread. Too wide a base.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What's the obsession with america tonight?
101mphfastball
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmmmmm.............sounds like a response to my who would you hate instead thread..............

You could have had like on some questionnaires.
1.Hate a lot.
2.Hate a little.
3.Indifferent.
4.Like some things/hate some things.
5.Like a little.
6.Like a lot.
Andrew_S
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love America because I strongly believe that High School sorts students into their correct social groupings for the rest of their lives.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
I love America because I strongly believe that High School sorts students into their correct social groupings for the rest of their lives.
...right... :confused:
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
What's the obsession with america tonight?
I think it may have something to do with America trying to play God. I can't stand America, yet that is to say that I can't stand the ethos and actions of the state entity itself, not the people. As people are generally the same wherever you go. Some are pricks and some make you realise that there is good in the world after all.
Waya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:confused: what????? I am nothing like I was in high school nor do I even hang in the same social group. Hell if I did then I'd be in the alchoholic/ slacker group right now. :rolleyes:
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No it doesn't, I think you're a little deluded from what you've seen on TV. Social groupings for most people change after high school
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why yes. Yes i do.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i hve a thing bout american guys and the place in general!
the guys tho........mmmm
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
A simple yes/no question.
Yes I do - why? My father is American. Er okay that's no excuse. I loved the people/place when i lived there Slightly surpised by the high level of no answers, any justifications?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How can you actually love a country other than the one you live in and have been brought up in? Surely love for a country is just partiotism. I can't imagine ever being patriotic towards any country other than England (yes ENGLAND, not Britain).
dazmanultra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I like going on holiday there... i've been to New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Orlando.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I voted no in this poll, for obvious reasons.
jiefei_ma
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
answers:
Yes, I like nice American people.
No, I hate the US government -- a War Criminal
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Weirdo or what?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
I voted no in this poll, for obvious reasons.
ahh yea the obvious reasons made me vote no as well
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've been to America and had a really good time. I also love the people and the programmes they give us.
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I love America, and me and Wes hope to move there in a few years. Green card is v. difficult to get though, so it's going to be a challenge. Am going to Florida again, christmas, yipee!! I hate UK.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (154)
60.87%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.35%
No- I want it (71)
28.06%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.72%

Watched Threads