Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many of you people hate the user Sire? I've seen comments ranging from absolute t*****, to racist, even a couple that seem half decent. But what is the general opinion? Is it true that slanderous comments bounce off him because he is so utterly stupid? Is it a fact that he does nothing but spam? Open court...

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I love ya Sire.
    Hey you got voted best newbie that has to be worth something.
    Honestly, I have never seen you spam.

(Original post by Sire)
    How many of you people hate the user Sire? I've seen comments ranging from absolute tosser, to racist, even a couple that seem half decent. But what is the general opinion? Is it true that slanderous comments bounce off him because he is so utterly stupid? Is it a fact that he does nothing but spam? Open court...
    so who are u then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    so who are u then?
    I be me, just asking the question is all. I was checking some of the neg rep and private messages and thought I'd put the question out there.

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah sire you are my worst enemy

Why did you start this thread anyway?

I'm sure people are prob too wimpy to tell you if they dont like you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i love u as much as rabits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    How many of you people hate the user Sire? I've seen comments ranging from absolute tosser, to racist, even a couple that seem half decent. But what is the general opinion? Is it true that slanderous comments bounce off him because he is so utterly stupid? Is it a fact that he does nothing but spam? Open court...
    Hey!ur a cutie!just like a cute puppy! I dont think ur a stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    He is a riff mongoling riff-raff. But tolerable.

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate you - but I do hate "Who hates xxxxx" threads....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I don't hate you - but I do hate "Who hates xxxxx" threads....
    Agreed - why not just be content with who you are as a person - be confident.
    We all make assumptions about others that may be totally untrue but that is the nature of human beings.
    As the Aussies say 'no worries mate' :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No one likes me, I'm like the only person who has 1 green gem who has over 1000 posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    well i don't really know u, but i'm pretty sure ur sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    well i don't really know u, but i'm pretty sure ur sweet.
    u call every1 sweet!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the rep, whoever gave me it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    No one likes me, I'm like the only person who has 1 green gem who has over 1000 posts.
    maybe it's that picture of jimmy carr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    maybe it's that picture of jimmy carr.
    No it's not! I had 60 points before I had that pic and now I have 61 points. Prooves your theory wrong and besides everyone love Jimmy Carr.

ReputationRep:
    No it's not! I had 60 points before I had that pic and now I have 61 points. Prooves your theory wrong and besides everyone love Jimmy Carr.
    What happened to his game show 'Distraction' on C4? It was actually quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    What happened to his game show 'Distraction' on C4? It was actually quite funny.
    I think it was the end of the series. It did very well

ReputationRep:
    I think it was the end of the series. It did very well
    Did Jimmy Carr come up with the one-liners or do you think it was scripted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Did Jimmy Carr come up with the one-liners or do you think it was scripted?
    scripted mate

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.