This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Did Jimmy Carr come up with the one-liners or do you think it was scripted?
He does do live shows and also does a tour. He has starred on HIGNFY and apparently he is a possible for the host. I think some of it is scripted, but then sometimes you know what he says couldn't have been.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
He does do live shows and also does a tour. He has starred on HIGNFY and apparently he is a possible for the host. I think some of it is scripted, but then sometimes you know what he says couldn't have been.
Yeah, I know. I find Jimmy Carr quite homurous with his quick witted one-liners.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I know. I find Jimmy Carr quite homurous with his quick witted one-liners.
He did an SPS degree at Cambridge University. Which is suprising.
onearmedscissor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't fish for compliments imo, geek!
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
bhaal85 did u get the poll about u removed?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alexander04)
I was unaware of a poll made about me. Who was the perpitraitor? What were the options? Did I win?
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was unaware of a poll made about me. Who was the perpitraitor? What were the options? Did I win?
some guy called percy, sed he'd got lotsa messages from ppl saying unpleasent things, dunno y they sent him emails, ne way he sed he was defending u by making a poll and givin people the chance to call u a 'stinker' or thinker' - i think u won by 70% - he sure ain't a nice friend thinking about it
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
some guy called percy, sed he'd got lotsa messages from ppl saying unpleasent things, dunno y they sent him emails, ne way he sed he was defending u by making a poll and givin people the chance to call u a 'stinker' or thinker' - i think u won by 70% - he sure ain't a nice friend thinking about it
Normally I would respond accordingly, and completly degrade Mr 'Percy', but I am in the midst of studying for my exams, and so natuarally I dont have the time, but if you ask anybody here, I'm sure they will explain to you what I mean.

Anyway the 'Poll:Percy' thread, seems to be doing rather well, it appears he has been degraded by his own creation.

I'm off now, to study. Take care.
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Normally I would respond accordingly, and completly degrade Mr 'Percy', but I am in the midst of studying for my exams, and so natuarally I dont have the time, but if you ask anybody here, I'm sure they will explain to you what I mean.

Anyway the 'Poll:Percy' thread, seems to be doing rather well, it appears he has been degraded by his own creation.

I'm off now, to study. Take care.
yeh good luck in your exams mate
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nah, I think a mod removed it too, cso of the harm it could do or something.
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
No it's not! I had 60 points before I had that pic and now I have 61 points. Prooves your theory wrong and besides everyone love Jimmy Carr.
I can't stand him.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u call every1 sweet!
i don't call you sweet all the time! Not after you cut two inches of my hair last week. I never ever will call you sweet again! How -how could you!!!!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
althought i might call u sweet again...thank you 4 the card! xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (230)
61.33%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.27%
No- I want it (104)
27.73%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.67%

Watched Threads