Conditional offer -- what to do next Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chinesegirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, there. I got a conditional offer from Pemboke college of Oxford for PPE course. Since I studied in Australia, I've finished my IB exams and met the conditions. So, what to do next after accepting the conditional offer? Shall I then wait... when will info pack be sent out? :rolleyes:

Anyone from Pembroke or going to Pembroke? I'd love to make friends with whoever interested.
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chinesegirl)
Hi, there. I got a conditional offer from Pemboke college of Oxford for PPE course. Since I studied in Australia, I've finished my IB exams and met the conditions. So, what to do next after accepting the conditional offer? Shall I then wait... when will info pack be sent out? :rolleyes:

Anyone from Pembroke or going to Pembroke? I'd love to make friends with whoever interested.

Hey. I got an offer from Pembroke too, but to read History. They should not have sent you a "conditional offer", if you have finished your IB exams! You must ring them up and remind them of this. They initially did the same for me , so don't worry about it! Where else have you offers?
Pemgirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Hey. I got an offer from Pembroke too, but to read History. They should not have sent you a "conditional offer", if you have finished your IB exams! You must ring them up and remind them of this. They initially did the same for me , so don't worry about it! Where else have you offers?
Hi, Aliel. I think I've read your post elsewhere too. It's wonderful to know someone going to the same place! Thanks for your advice, I'll check with them. hehe. I got some conditional offer from LSE and Bristol too. I also applied to Bath. But I'll definitely go for Oxford!
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pemgirl)
Hi, Aliel. I think I've read your post elsewhere too. It's wonderful to know someone going to the same place! Thanks for your advice, I'll check with them. hehe. I got some conditional offer from LSE and Bristol too. I also applied to Bath. But I'll definitely go for Oxford!

Oh!!!!! So are you Pemgirl and Chinesegirl? I read your posts on the Pembroke threads which were in response to mine, and didnt know how you knew my name! Now i understand.
Chinesegirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Oh!!!!! So are you Pemgirl and Chinesegirl? I read your posts on the Pembroke threads which were in response to mine, and didnt know how you knew my name! Now i understand.
Sorry for the confusion. I explained in the other thread that I am Pemgirl and Chinesegirl. I lost my password for Pemgirl, but it was kept in the other computer. So when I use this computer, which is in my bedroom, I am Chinesegirl. When I use my father's computer, I am Pemgirl. I didn't want this to happen at all... :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (542)
66.5%
No (273)
33.5%

Watched Threads