This discussion is closed.
Mily
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I get pooled and havent heard anything until now. No rejection, no interviews, just nothing.The letter I got says the pool is over by now. Do I get a chance to be reconsidered by my original college? :confused: :confused: :confused:
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mily)
I get pooled and havent heard anything until now. No rejection, no interviews, just nothing.The letter I got says the pool is over by now. Do I get a chance to be reconsidered by my original college? :confused: :confused: :confused:
No, it's over. Sorry.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x
chocorange
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
No, it's over. Sorry.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x

do you know if it is over even for those who were re-interviewed? I had two interviews last week but haven't heard yet from either college.
Suzy_vet
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chocorange)
do you know if it is over even for those who were re-interviewed? I had two interviews last week but haven't heard yet from either college.
In that case its not over for you until they let you know. You really should hear very soon i would have thought.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
even if you get rejected after your second interviews the colleges that picked you out of the pool for interview should reply. It might be worth emailing the undergrad admissions officers as there might have been some problem with the bureaucracy. They almost didn't phone me about my interviews (they rang me on my mobile on the night before I was supposed to be there saying "are you on your way to Cambridge?" I guess their original message might not have got through). Good luck with it

Musicboy
*Joanna*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
even if you get rejected after your second interviews the colleges that picked you out of the pool for interview should reply. It might be worth emailing the undergrad admissions officers as there might have been some problem with the bureaucracy. They almost didn't phone me about my interviews (they rang me on my mobile on the night before I was supposed to be there saying "are you on your way to Cambridge?" I guess their original message might not have got through). Good luck with it

Musicboy
I got told that if I didn't get in, my original college would let me know by letter, and the letter would say if you'd been rejected on behalf of all the colleges or accepted by your original college. But it could vary from college to college.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *Joanna*)
I got told that if I didn't get in, my original college would let me know by letter, and the letter would say if you'd been rejected on behalf of all the colleges or accepted by your original college. But it could vary from college to college.
That is only the case if you didn't have interviews from the pool I believe. I could be mistaken though

Musicboy
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads