help me, URGENT!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Johanna
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
my parents are goin mad that i aint got a job and i rly rly need sum money and valentines is comin up and im in love 4 the 1st valentines so i wanna get him sumthin gud, anyway i need help can sum1 tell me were i can get a job as im only 15 and by bday aint until may! so plz if any1 no's anythin, also im quite shy until u get 2 no me then im loud, so tell me wot i exactly hve 2 do sry im blonde lol, tnks loadsa luv Jox
capslock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Johanna)
my parents are goin mad that i aint got a job and i rly rly need sum money and valentines is comin up and im in love 4 the 1st valentines so i wanna get him sumthin gud, anyway i need help can sum1 tell me were i can get a job as im only 15 and by bday aint until may! so plz if any1 no's anythin, also im quite shy until u get 2 no me then im loud, so tell me wot i exactly hve 2 do sry im blonde lol, tnks loadsa luv Jox
Well then you're boyfriend should understand the situation. Just get him a card!
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just go round your local town to different shops with a smile on your face looking smart and ask about jobs. If you don't ask you don't get, thing is legally your not supposed to be employed under 16 (though I can certainly say I was) and your main priority should be school.
Alexander04
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Johanna)
be yourself and you'll be confident. i got my first job at woolies when i was 15.
Alexander
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Some part-time work is legal from the age of thirteen.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (33)
16.75%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (83)
42.13%
Nope, not that interesting (81)
41.12%

Watched Threads