The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well u have paid £15 haven't u? :biggrin:
Reply 2
oblivious
well u have paid £15 haven't u? :biggrin:

:rofl: Exactly!

EDIT: And it's not like you have a choice about using it, is it...?

I knew it, it's not fees putting students off Uni, it's the £15 application fee!!
Reply 3
First of all, this is their busiest time with Oxbridge apps coming in thick and fast. Youve also got those people like me who want to beat the oxbridge candidates.

Dont worry, its not like its especially urgent at the mo. Do some revision for those inevitable half term tests
Reply 4
Noxid

Dont worry, its not like its especially urgent at the mo. Do some revision for those inevitable half term tests

They send us tests at half term? :eek:
Reply 5
Half-term tests at school... normal ones.

As far as I'm aware, we can all expect to wait about 10 days before the applications are processed.
Reply 6
At the moment there is no rush to get it processed. UCAS track doesn't open until "mid October". I expect the 15/16th.

And if it is not open what use is a username and password to anyone.
Reply 7
samd
At the moment there is no rush to get it processed. UCAS track doesn't open until "mid October". I expect the 15/16th.

It would just be nice to know for sure my application had gone to the Unis.
Reply 8
I would have thought that track would be up before mid october since the oxbridge apps are due 15th october.
Reply 9
Mine was sent a couple of days ago, but I haven't had anything processed not recieved any letters. :frown: Ah, well. I suppose all we can do is wait!
Reply 10
You'll get stuff soon...don't panic!
Reply 11
samd

You know it would have been nice if they'd said it didn't open until then. I've tried to log on three times already!!!
24 days!!!!! 24 days!!!!!!!!

(and i STILL don't have a letter) UCAS totally screwed me over. We do not have a good relationship.

ps. i sent my form on the 12th. Anyone who sent it on anyother day and most people who sent it on the 12th appear to be unaffected by their total incompetence.

Latest

Trending

Trending