2 courses in one university??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
nervous
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
heya i was jst wondering if any of u guys applied for more than one course in the same university and have got offers for more than one - coz i did that for LSE and im not sure if they usually give both offers or they'd rather give someone else the other offer!
thanx!!
Lurker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, I know someone who applied for 2 courses in the LSE and got offers for both.
nervous
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lurker)
Yes, I know someone who applied for 2 courses in the LSE and got offers for both.
oh ok - dyu mind me asking me what courses he/she got offers for?
thanx!
Lurker
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think one was Philosophy and Economics and the other was Environmental Policy with Economics.
nervous
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lurker)
I think one was Philosophy and Economics and the other was Environmental Policy with Economics.
oh cool! - i got an offer for philosophy and economics as well! - the other course i applied for that i haven't got an offer for is government and economics... dyu have any idea if he/she has decided if (s)he is gonna accept the offer?

thanx a lot and good luck with your own apps!!
Lurker
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by nervous)
oh cool! - i got an offer for philosophy and economics as well! - the other course i applied for that i haven't got an offer for is government and economics... dyu have any idea if he/she has decided if (s)he is gonna accept the offer?

thanx a lot and good luck with your own apps!!
She's going to Cambridge instead. Good luck with the other course! Check your pm's.
nervous
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
heya - i tried to send u back a, pm, but i don't think im 'allowed' to coz it didn't work... hmmm....
the g
Report 16 years ago
I applied for all 6 of my courses at 1 university. i really wanted to go there.
Lurker
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by nervous)
heya - i tried to send u back a, pm, but i don't think im 'allowed' to coz it didn't work... hmmm....
That's ok, so long as you got mine (If it causes you lots more trouble you could ask a mod)

the g, what university was that?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
8.08%
Confident (70)
13.16%
Indifferent (75)
14.1%
Unsure (137)
25.75%
Worried (207)
38.91%

Watched Threads