Turn on thread page Beta

heya i was jst wondering if any of u guys applied for more than one course in the same university and have got offers for more than one - coz i did that for LSE and im not sure if they usually give both offers or they'd rather give someone else the other offer!
    thanx!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I know someone who applied for 2 courses in the LSE and got offers for both.

(Original post by Lurker)
    Yes, I know someone who applied for 2 courses in the LSE and got offers for both.
    oh ok - dyu mind me asking me what courses he/she got offers for?
    thanx!

ReputationRep:
    I think one was Philosophy and Economics and the other was Environmental Policy with Economics.

(Original post by Lurker)
    I think one was Philosophy and Economics and the other was Environmental Policy with Economics.
    oh cool! - i got an offer for philosophy and economics as well! - the other course i applied for that i haven't got an offer for is government and economics... dyu have any idea if he/she has decided if (s)he is gonna accept the offer?

thanx a lot and good luck with your own apps!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nervous)
    oh cool! - i got an offer for philosophy and economics as well! - the other course i applied for that i haven't got an offer for is government and economics... dyu have any idea if he/she has decided if (s)he is gonna accept the offer?

thanx a lot and good luck with your own apps!!
    She's going to Cambridge instead. Good luck with the other course! Check your pm's.

heya - i tried to send u back a, pm, but i don't think im 'allowed' to coz it didn't work... hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    I applied for all 6 of my courses at 1 university. i really wanted to go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nervous)
    heya - i tried to send u back a, pm, but i don't think im 'allowed' to coz it didn't work... hmmm....
    That's ok, so long as you got mine (If it causes you lots more trouble you could ask a mod)

the g, what university was that?

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.