This discussion is closed.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Pegasus)
Totally agree with the original poster

In addition I must point out the male equivelent i.e. fat guys in speedos/ union jack pants. I think wearing union jack pants should be made illegal

Also a pet hate- guys who wear a belt on really baggy trousers that come done below their arse. Its just wrong !!
LOL, a few posts agreeing with me at the start then it was three pages of slating before someone agrees again!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
???
oops mistake right at the top of the last page you made the comment, anyhow i don't hold anything against you - i guess it's your opinion.
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
oops mistake right at the top of the last page you made the comment, anyhow i don't hold anything against you - i guess it's your opinion.
Er I still cant see this - can you quote the exact sentence when I made the comment that I found this offensive.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Er I still cant see this - can you quote the exact sentence when I made the comment that I found this offensive.
well u didn't say u found it offensive but i thought it implied that :eek: i think i quoted you on the top of page 4...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry if i've been rude
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Am I the only person who has noticed the number of er....(how can I put this politically correct) "fat" women who decide to go round town at the weekend crammed into the smallest and tightest possible dress that they can find whilst showing as much flesh as possible.

I went out last night and was amazed that some of these girls/ women actually come out dressed like that - I would be embarrased.

Do these people even look in the mirror before they leave their house?

I thought the idea was for a women to dress to her stregnths, for example:

Nice legs - short skirt, nice figure - figure hugging dress etc...

Perhaps someone should tell these girls that men want everything in proportion (or prehaps a a bit top heavy . We do not go to bed fantasising about rolls of flesh hanging out as a size 16 girl tries to get into dress three sizes smaller just so she can tell everyone that she is wearing a size 10.

To round things off nicely they sit in the corner of the pub / bar chain smoking cigarretes and knocking back pints at an extrodinary rate.

There again, perhaps that is the root of the problem!
you don't fantasise about it, there are men out there who do, in theory i agree that people should dress their size but if they don't want to then what the hell does it matter to you? why have you bothered to come onto an internet messageboard to complain about it? surely you have better things to do with your life?
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Am I the only person who has noticed the number of er....(how can I put this politically correct) "fat" women who decide to go round town at the weekend crammed into the smallest and tightest possible dress that they can find whilst showing as much flesh as possible.

I went out last night and was amazed that some of these girls/ women actually come out dressed like that - I would be embarrased.

Do these people even look in the mirror before they leave their house?

I thought the idea was for a women to dress to her stregnths, for example:

Nice legs - short skirt, nice figure - figure hugging dress etc...

Perhaps someone should tell these girls that men want everything in proportion (or prehaps a a bit top heavy . We do not go to bed fantasising about rolls of flesh hanging out as a size 16 girl tries to get into dress three sizes smaller just so she can tell everyone that she is wearing a size 10.

To round things off nicely they sit in the corner of the pub / bar chain smoking cigarretes and knocking back pints at an extrodinary rate.

There again, perhaps that is the root of the problem!
I really agree, its truly awful i feel like sying 'Oi you with the gut, that top wasn't made for you' I have got a figure and I am not fat, yet even i don't wear clothes like that, do they think it makes them appealing? Certainly not for the normal man, maybe feeders better known as chubby chasers although i do find that phrase rather sick just like the women in the tops.
I'm glad other people have noticed the unfortunate. I thought it was just may family being totally judgemental.
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
(Original post by rah)
you don't fantasise about it, there are men out there who why have you bothered to come onto an internet messageboard to complain about it? surely you have better things to do with your life?
Why have you bothered to reply? surley you have better things to do with your life?
Michael Beaver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
...I am can glady say that in Manchester (well at least the student clubs) the women tend to dress quite classy and sexy (not short skirts).

Sounds sh*t there.
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Why have you bothered to reply? surley you have better things to do with your life?
no i'm busy doing everything but revising for the five exams next week, that doesn't answer my question and was an entirely predictable, you still haven't said why it bothers *you* so personally, why shouldn't they be allowed to dress how they want?
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
(Original post by rah)
no i'm busy doing everything but revising for the five exams next week, that doesn't answer my question and was an entirely predictable, you still haven't said why it bothers *you* so personally, why shouldn't they be allowed to dress how they want?
I am not saying it bothers me, I am simply making observations.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads