The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, and I'm a guy. I do have a gf but one is not enough so I cheat from time to time.

I do find it depressing to have my stereotypes confirmed in the fact that girls, whatever the fembotz say, generally have a much lower sexdrive than most guys.

My advice is, try prostitution. I'm serious. You get cash and get sex at the same time.
Reply 2
Ignore the pillock above.

I know loads of girls who've gone through the same thing. Mental phases where they just can't get enough. They don't know what brings it on or, indeed, why it stops. But it does.

Got anyone who you can allow to help you out?
a slice of wedding cake usually puts an end to it permanently.
Reply 4
Rastafari
Yes, and I'm a guy. I do have a gf but one is not enough so I cheat from time to time.

I do find it depressing to have my stereotypes confirmed in the fact that girls, whatever the fembotz say, generally have a much lower sexdrive than most guys.

My advice is, try prostitution. I'm serious. You get cash and get sex at the same time.

Yes, you could do this, however, in the view of me and many (possibly most / debatable) you would end up a worthless cheap slag (and before any trigger happy mod warns me for insulting another member, i am not insulting any single person, just a group of people, and if that was against the rules half the threads here would not exist).

Don't reduce yourself to that. Find a bf or get some toys.
Reply 5
Nothing is wrong with that. I adore sex but that doesn't mean I go around sleeping with every male under the sun. I actually figure it's better like this because whatever guy I'm with gets the best of both worlds, in a way.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Lol, i'm the same, but I don't cheat. Evidently, my boyfriend loves me a lot. :mmm:

Although I must admit, I prefer trying new things (feet, cake of breasts / penis, etc) and especially love giving head.

:smile:
Reply 7
well hello there, :sexface:

lol jk, well a relationship is more than just sex but as every1 has said- do not go that low- you dont need prostitution.
patience my friend, patience
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
I would bet good money that your friends don't just do it to please their boyfriends, they probably don't like to admit that they enjoy it. I have a very high sex drive and have never thought of it as a problem. Though I guess it gets to be a problem when you literally do crave it all the time and can't concentrate on anything because of it.
Reply 9
Where can I find someone like you?!

Nah, seriously, it's probably more common than you think. I think about sex a lot and you'll probably make a guy very happy one day. If you do think it's hindering you though I'd go to the doctor. They may be able to prescrible medication of some form.
I have an extremely high sex drive too. Try to find a sex buddy? That's what I did. Either that or you could buy some sex toys - but I find the real thing is much better. Having a high sex drive doesn't make you a slag, so don't worry, just try to be careful you don't make any really bad decisions because of it.
... you do know, you can satisfy yourself?
Reply 12
louise_1229
... you do know, you can satisfy yourself?

Ohhhhhh yes, believe me I do. It's totally not as much fun though, I like the interaction as much as the satisfaction.
Reply 13
Yep i'm the same. Find a **** buddy or get some sex toys. I've been looking at some lately but havent got any yet
Vibrator?
Reply 15
I see you noticed the anon error, good stuff :smile:

As others have mentioned, DIY, or find a guy who you can trust to help you out. I knew girls at uni who felt the same way but got more than one guy to help them out.... Didn't do them any good in the long run [more than 18 guys in 6 months for one girl... classy]. Try to keep yourself occupied other ways?
Reply 16
sandeep90
Vibrator?

The battery will run out eventually. Not a permanent solution. :colonhash:
You're craving intimacy because you were denied it as a child.
-beads-
Lol, i'm the same, but I don't cheat. Evidently, my boyfriend loves me a lot. :mmm:

Although I must admit, I prefer trying new things (feet, cake of breasts / penis, etc) and especially love giving head.

:smile:

For a maths girl, I've gotta say, you're pretty wild. :p:
Reply 19
Find a boyfriend who has as big sex drive as you have... and who is not afraid to confess it.

Latest