Leave Michael Jackson alone media hounds! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Maskall Man
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Leave Michael Jackson alone! He is a genius and shouldn't have to go through all these trials and tabloid frenzy whether he is guilty or not!

Even if Michael did do something to the children, then so what? Maybe we should be more open minded. Michael was probably just showing his love to the children and that is the only he knows how. Should we deny Michael the right to love? His love to a child?

Even if Michael did do something to the children he shouldn't have to go through all this! He is a legend and a genius, leave him alone.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Maskall Man)
Leave Michael Jackson alone! He is a genius and shouldn't have to go through all these trials and tabloid frenzy whether he is guilty or not!

Even if Michael did do something to the children, then so what? Maybe we should be more open minded. Michael was probably just showing his love to the children and that is the only he knows how. Should we deny Michael the right to love? His love to a child?

Even if Michael did do something to the children he shouldn't have to go through all this! He is a legend and a genius, leave him alone.
Micheal Jackson was my idol when i was lil girl - and although i do wish people wouldn't be so harsh on him -we can't really stop it since we actually don't know whether he's innocent or not.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

So ure saying if he did abuse children, hes a genius so can get away with child abuse???
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

OMG, are you being serious?
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hes stupid tho, he got himself into problems. He must have know that if he let children sleep in his house people were gonna make a big deal out of it.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maskall Man is a troll he thrives on attention, just ignore him.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Micheal Jackson was my idol when i was lil girl - and although i do wish people wouldn't be so harsh on him -we can't really stop it since we actually don't know whether he's innocent or not.
exactly
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If he is a paedophile then tattoo it on his forhead, if he's scarred kids for life then scar HIM for life.
If he's not well then, he still needs to be sorted out...fruit loop
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
hes stupid tho, he got himself into problems. He must have know that if he let children sleep in his house people were gonna make a big deal out of it.
especially seeing as allegations (whether false or not) have previously been made. His PR people should have said something to him just to cover his own back. I feel sorry for him but if he's done something wrong he should be treated just like every other person who offends.

So what if he made some good records.
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thing is, michael jackson never really had a childhood and in a way is subconsciously trying to make up for it.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
thing is, michael jackson never really had a childhood and in a way is subconsciously trying to make up for it.
then i guess he needs help - but that doesn't mean he's not wrong.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So maskall ure saying that if u were on of those kids parents and ure kid told you what micheal done to them, u wouldnt take any notice of them jus coz of what micheal jackson is??

u need a backhand
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the parents who made the allegations are stupid, kos if micheal jackson has been accused before, why the feck let your children go and see him on their own. You must be seriously stupid or just wanna rip some money off him.

the latter is true i think.
Maskall Man
So ure saying if he did abuse children, hes a genius so can get away with child abuse???

Child abuse? Jackson loves children so if he has done anything then it would be called child love not abuse. But yes Michael shouldn't be arrested and put on trial even if he has done something, he is a genius and doesn't deserve it. Maybe we should be more open minded, if Jackson wants to display his affection to children because he loves them then why should we deny him this right? Maybe Michael just wanted to show his love and caring personalitiy and that was the only way he knew how.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Child abuse? Jackson loves children so if he has done anything then it would be called child love not abuse. But yes Michael shouldn't be arrested and put on trial even if he has done something, he is a genius and doesn't deserve it. Maybe we should be more open minded, if Jackson wants to display his affection to children because he loves them then why should we deny him this right? Maybe Michael just wanted to show his love and caring personalitiy and that was the only way he knew how.
You're sick.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Mayb micheal jackson shud have done something wiv you. u look like the type of person that will enjoy it
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
I agree this could be what he feels he is doin which is why he justifies "sleeping" with children(i.e. he sees it as the sleepovers he never had), but he's going about it the wrong way
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maskall Man, i officially declare you to be and idiot and hence mentally unfit.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mayb micheal jackson shud have done something wiv you. u look like the type of person that will enjoy it
i couldn't help laughing at that comment! Naughty me.
Maskall Man
So maskall ure saying that if u were on of those kids parents and ure kid told you what micheal done to them, u wouldnt take any notice of them jus coz of what micheal jackson is??

u need a backhand
No, we should be more open minded.

Alright let me put it in context, would it be right to stop you loving a man/boyfriend? Then why should we deny Michael the right to show his love?

Michael loves the children he has done millions for charities and written loads of songs and raised the awareness of third world child poverty. I think Michael deserves the right to do what he wants. And what is he being tried for anyway? Not murder, not rape but showing his love and affection. Is that really a crime? Maybe it is the only way he knows how to show his love.

I don't think hes guilty anyway but if he is then he shouldn't have to go through this. He should be above the law he has earnt the right.

[EDIT: sorry I thought you were male until I olooked at your profile]
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed