Leave Michael Jackson alone media hounds! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think that he should be tried to the full extent of the law however that intoxicating sustances thing...giving kids wine...oooh that's harsh...not

I still reckon convicted paedophiles should have it tattooed on their foreheads, our school had TWO working at the school and because of the "sensitive" nature of police files regarding paedophiles they slipped through the net until one of these paedos actually touched up a couple of boys at the school.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Maskall Man)
No, we should be more open minded.

Alright let me put it in context, would it be right to stop you loving a woman/girlfriend? Then why should we deny Michael the right to show his love?

Michael loves the children he has done millions for charities and written loads of songs and raised the awareness of third world child poverty. I think Michael deserves the right to do what he wants. And what is he being tried for anyway? Not murder, not rape but showing his love and affection. Is that really a crime? Maybe it is the only way he knows how to show his love.

I don't think hes guilty anyway but if he is then he shouldn't have to go through this. He should be above the law he has earnt the right.
you just don't get it.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maskall ure not only a waste of time, but a waste of effort and sperm too!
shoo !
Maskall Man
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I think that he should be tried to the full extent of the law however that intoxicating sustances thing...giving kids wine...oooh that's harsh...not

I still reckon convicted paedophiles should have it tattooed on their foreheads, our school had TWO working at the school and because of the "sensitive" nature of police files regarding paedophiles they slipped through the net until one of these paedos actually touched up a couple of boys at the school.

What if he's innocent and falsely convicted? Is it right to tatoo paodophile on his head?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
shoo !
Wow sex a waste...now THAT is something!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
shoo !
it's not his fault - he's spent too much time in the company of mentally ill people.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What if he's innocent and falsely convicted? Is it right to tatoo paodophile on his head?
Well he likes funny looking stuff on his face, check out his peter pan nose.
You get the cover of Disney's Peter Pan and put it up against a photo of Michael Jackson and he has THE SAME nose
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well, he is innocent until proven guilty (except under anti terrorism laws, if they choose to arrest him under them) and no one here knows anything that has not come from the media, so who are we to judge, we can judge when he has been tried.
Maskall Man
our school had TWO working at the school and because of the "sensitive" nature of police files regarding paedophiles they slipped through the net until one of these paedos actually touched up a couple of boys at the school.

They were just showing their love to the boys because they loved them. Is it a crime for you to show affection to a boyfriend? Why should it be a crime for Michael then he wouldn't hurt children he just wants to love them.
Maskall Man
Well he likes funny looking stuff on his face, check out his peter pan nose.
You get the cover of Disney's Peter Pan and put it up against a photo of Michael Jackson and he has THE SAME nose
Thats not very nice.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats not very nice.
You're not making comments that are 'nice' either, pretty senseless
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

and

Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dont know what to make of him now. They guy has always been perculiar, and has altered the publics opinion so many times. His songs used to have meaning to so many people, and still do, but the way he acts, you couldn't possibly fathom that they where his creations. I mean what is going on in that crazy plastic head of his? Dangling babies from the balcony, adopting a monkey, all that plastic surgery, and more recently being accused of sexual activities with children.

*Sigh* i seriously dont really know what to make of MJ anymore.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
especially seeing as allegations (whether false or not) have previously been made. His PR people should have said something to him just to cover his own back. I feel sorry for him but if he's done something wrong he should be treated just like every other person who offends.

So what if he made some good records.
on the itv(i think) news last nite they went back to the previous allegations, michael jackson claimed hed been manhandled by the police but a recording of their conversation in the police car was something like:

police"ill just put some air on for you"
jacko"thank u"
police"is that ok for u mr. jackson?"
jacko"yes thankyou"

would the police be so accomodating to a person who wasn't famous?? I DONT THINK SO! A suspected child abuser should not be treated like royalty!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
on the itv(i think) news last nite they went back to the previous allegations, michael jackson claimed hed been manhandled by the police but a recording of their conversation in the police car was something like:

police"ill just put some air on for you"
jacko"thank u"
police"is that ok for u mr. jackson?"
jacko"yes thankyou"

would the police be accomodated to a person who wasn't famous??/ I DONT THINK SO! A suspected child abuser should not be treated like royalty!
um, isnt there innocent until proven guilty
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Michael loves the children he has done millions for charities and written loads of songs and raised the awareness of third world child poverty. I think Michael deserves the right to do what he wants. And what is he being tried for anyway? Not murder, not rape but showing his love and affection. Is that really a crime? Maybe it is the only way he knows how to show his love.
Yes, he HAS 'done millions for charities'....this doesn't give him the rite 2 abuse children though....that would be like....paying 4 the rite or something.
BUT
if all he did was give them hot cocoa and tuck them in then ok its alittle wierd 4 a grown man 2 b having sleepovers but if the parents consent ok....but neither of us know what happend during those 'sleepovers' and until the truth is uncovered u cant go around saying he deserves the rite to do what he wants.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
um, isnt there innocent until proven guilty
yes but 4 gods sake!

.................thers no smoke without fire
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, he HAS 'done millions for charities'....this doesn't give him the rite 2 abuse children though....that would be like....paying 4 the rite or something.
BUT
if all he did was give them hot cocoa and tuck them in then ok its alittle wierd 4 a grown man 2 b having sleepovers but if the parents consent ok....but neither of us know what happend during those 'sleepovers' and until the truth is uncovered u cant go around saying he deserves the rite to do what he wants.
Michael Jackson has always been weird.

And its not the 1st time that a family accusses him of absue in order to skank money out of him.......
Maskall Man
BUT

He should be allowed to molest the chilren if he loves them and they are consenting. If the child loves him and he loves the child what right have we got to interfere? He deserves the right to. Let Jackson do whatever he feels natural to him.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (204)
62.2%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.66%
No- I want it (89)
27.13%
No- I don't want it (23)
7.01%

Watched Threads