Leave Michael Jackson alone media hounds! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Maskall Man)
Why? It is his way of showing love and maybe he doesn't know that he is doing anything wrong by having a sexual relationshp with a child. He is just expressing his love and affection to a child he loves. Is it wrong for someone to show love to a boyfriend/girlfriend by having a sexual relationship with them? Then why is it wrong for Michael Jackson to love a child in this way. We shouldn't deny him his right to love.
That is not what you said originally you said:

He should be allowed to molest the chilren if he loves them and they are consenting. If the child loves him and he loves the child what right have we got to interfere? He deserves the right to. Let Jackson do whatever he feels natural to him.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He should be allowed to molest the chilren if he loves them and they are consenting. If the child loves him and he loves the child what right have we got to interfere? He deserves the right to. Let Jackson do whatever he feels natural to him.
Shut up you sick twit.

"what right ahve we got to interfere" - its a serious illegal offence.
"he deserves the right to" - no he doesnt.
"let jackson do whatever feels natural to him" - can i bash ur head in, that feels natural to me.

YOU ARE A *****WANNNAAABBBEEEE*****
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
You are just trying to provoke members aren't you? No one in their right mind would dare type such a thing.
He is just trying to be another wannabee, although he is 2 months 2 late.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Shut up you sick twit.

"let jackson do whatever feels natural to him" - can i bash ur head in, that feels natural to me.

That is the first time you have actually been quite humorous.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
That is the first time you have actually been quite humorous.
i was going to put onlywee's picture as my avatar, that would have been funnier!

"if you wanna be a maskall, gotta register on UKL, make me spam forever, the hatred enver ennnndss......"

Next part:

"Now here's the story from A-Z, if you wanna copy me, now listen carefully......."

sorry!
Maskall Man
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Shut up you sick twit.

Why? It is his way of showing love and maybe he doesn't know that he is doing anything wrong by having a sexual relationshp with a child. He is just expressing his love and affection to a child he loves. Is it wrong for someone to show love to a boyfriend/girlfriend by having a sexual relationship with them? Then why is it wrong for Michael Jackson to love a child in this way. We shouldn't deny him his right to love.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Going off from thread, but is this really Maskall trying to be nice again?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That is not what you said originally you said:

username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its illegal for a man to abuse a child. thats why its wrong. its also sickly perverse....and its unfair on the child as it is abuse.

I want to bash ur head in, i shouldnt be denied of it should i? after all, its my way of showing my love 4 u. whats wrong with that?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
what? its a wannabeee.......
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
its only the 23rd wannabee.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Leave Michael Jackson alone! He is a genius and shouldn't have to go through all these trials and tabloid frenzy whether he is guilty or not!

Even if Michael did do something to the children, then so what? Maybe we should be more open minded. Michael was probably just showing his love to the children and that is the only he knows how. Should we deny Michael the right to love? His love to a child?

Even if Michael did do something to the children he shouldn't have to go through all this! He is a legend and a genius, leave him alone.
We lock up other peodophiles so why can't we lock up a peodophile who may be able to dance. I think it is totally and utterly sick for you to even suggest such a thing. He may be showing his love for the children and may not know any different but IF i got brought up in a house of violence and then started hitting my child/husband that does not make it right at all. He is not a genius, stephen hawkings is a genuis not Michael Jackson. If we are wrong for judging him and saying he did do it you are wrong for saying he didn't (and I know you didn't but I'm making a point) you are twisted for saying to leave him alone.
Michael Jackson
Report 15 years ago
This is a song by Jackson it says alot about the media hounding:

LEAVE ME ALONE

Don't Care What You Talkin'
'Bout Baby
I Don't Care What You Say
Don't You Come Walkin'
Beggin' Back Mama
I Don't Care Anyway
Time After Time I Gave You All Of My Money
No Excuses To Make
Ain't No Mountain That I
Can't Climb Baby
All Is Going My Way

('Cause There's A Time When
You're Right)
(And You Know You Must
Fight)
Who's Laughing Baby, Don't
You Know
(And There's The Choice That
We Make)
(And This Choice You Will
Take)
Who's Laughin' Baby

So Just Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
Leave Me Alone-Stop It!
Just Stop Doggin' Me Around
(Just Stop Doggin' Me)

There Was A Time I Used To
Say Girl I Need You
But Who Is Sorry Now
You Really Hurt, You Used To
Take And Deceive Me
Now Who Is Sorry Now
You Got A Way Of Making Me
Feel So Sorry
I Found Out Right Away
Don't You Come Walkin'-
Beggin' I Ain't Lovin' You
Don't You Get In My Way
'Cause
(There's A Time When You're
Right)
(And You Know You Must
Fight)
Who's Laughing Baby-Don't
You Know?
(And There's The Choice That
We Make)
Take)
Who's Laughin' Baby?

So Just Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
Stop It!
(Just Stop Doggin' Me)

('Cause There's A Time When
You're Right)
(And You Know You Must
Fight)
Who's Laughing Baby, Don't
You Know, Girl
(It's The Choice That We
Make)
Take)
Who's Laughin' Baby

So Just Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
Stop It!
Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
(Leave Me Alone)
Leave Me Alone
(Leave Me Alone)
Leave Me Alone-Stop It!

(Just Stop Doggin' Me)
Don't Come Beggin' Me
Don't Come Beggin'
Don't Come Lovin' Me
Don't Come Beggin'
I Love You
I Don't Want It
I Don't . . .
I Don't . . .
I Don't . . .
I . . .I . . ., Aaow!
Hee Hee!
Don't Come Beggin' Me
Don't Come Beggin'
Don't Come Lovin' Me
Don't Come Beggin'
I Love You
I Don't Want It
I Don't Need It
Michael Jackson
Report 15 years ago
Jackson is a genius and should be preserved. You are right Maskall Man the media houns should leave Jackson alone and I can tell you are a kacko fan. Jackson is a genius and doesn't deserve the media hounds. He is being targeted for noney. LEAVE HIM ALONE
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You are sick. What about the right of the child not to be abused?
eleenia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Leave Michael Jackson alone! He is a genius and shouldn't have to go through all these trials and tabloid frenzy whether he is guilty or not!

Even if Michael did do something to the children, then so what? Maybe we should be more open minded. Michael was probably just showing his love to the children and that is the only he knows how. Should we deny Michael the right to love? His love to a child?

Even if Michael did do something to the children he shouldn't have to go through all this! He is a legend and a genius, leave him alone.
yeah, your soooo right... let micky J do whatever he pleases... So what if he wants to carpet-bomb Scandinavia or steal from the poor to give to the rich... just humour him guys, the man gave us 'Ben'. He should TOTALLY be excused from following laws set in place to protect innocent children and its not at all in public interest for the press to cover the story of his trial AT ALL. No siree.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Michael Jackson)
Jackson is a genius and should be preserved. You are right Maskall Man the media houns should leave Jackson alone and I can tell you are a kacko fan. Jackson is a genius and doesn't deserve the media hounds. He is being targeted for noney. LEAVE HIM ALONE
I fully agree.
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Michael Jackson)
The only thing michael jackson should be preserved in in formaldehyde so that when technology advances they can find the gene that makes him such a freak and eradicate it from the human species.
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
You are sick. What about the right of the child not to be abused?
totaly agree would u let im do it 2 u?
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
The only thing michael jackson should be preserved in in formaldehyde so that when technology advances they can find the gene that makes him such a freak and eradicate it from the human species.
...also did you mean to write kacko? spot on!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.07%
No (189)
32.93%

Watched Threads