This discussion is closed.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
totaly agree would u let im do it 2 u?
He abused nobody. The man is a musical artist, to complete perfection.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
...also did you mean to write kacko? spot on!
I can't help but disagree.
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
just coz he can sing doesn't give him the rite 2 abuse children who don't understand whats happening
eleenia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
So you're basically saying that if you like a muscial artist and think they're really good, then they cannot be capable of sexual abuse?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
He abused nobody..
and how do you know this?
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
So you're basically saying that if you like a muscial artist and think they're really good, then they cannot be capable of sexual abuse?
tatoly agree
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Everyone is "capable", doesn't mean people are right to throw around accusations in order to screw money out of him because he's scared.

I can't believe people fall for this, people have tried to accuse of him of crap in order to screw money out if him.

It has happened again - clearly a family wouldn't beg for a rapist's money, as it would be like depending on him.

He's a genius.
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
yea do u watch his every move or sumid?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Innocent until proven guilty.

And when I mean proof, I mean biological proof.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
come on bono, look at the evidence. the man clearly isnt quite right in the head, no matter how good his music is.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Innocent until proven guilty.

And when I mean proof, I mean biological proof.
Bono your judgement is clouded.
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Everyone is "capable", doesn't mean people are right to throw around accusations in roder to screw money out of him because he's scared.

I can't believe people fall for this, people have tried to accuse of him of crap in order to screw money out if him.

It has happened again - clearly a family wouldn't beg for a rapist's money, as it would be like depending on him.

He's a genius.
yea genius if thats what u call rapists these days! ok i agree he is a genius, only because he has the brains 2 rape people and get away with it!!!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
also bono did you start this thread?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bono your judgement is clouded.
Why?
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
None of you know the whole story, so how can we judge, esp. on the factors of him been a musical artist.

I think he may be mentally disturbed, and on the basis i think he may have done it, but I'm not 100% sure!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
yea genius if thats what u call rapists these days! ok i agree he is a genius, only because he has the brains 2 rape people and get away with it!!!
There is no evidence to say he raped children.

I believe the accusations are false, again another attempt to screw money out of him.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
come on bono, look at the evidence. the man clearly isnt quite right in the head, no matter how good his music is.
He is depressed, but in my view that has no bearing on the stupid accusations made against him.

Funny that each time he's accused, massive sums of money are wanted. :rolleyes:
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Why?
You're not willing to be open minded.
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Everyone is "capable", doesn't mean people are right to throw around accusations in order to screw money out of him because he's scared.

He's a genius.
are you bonkers? No one is denying the fact that there is the possibility that the rich and famous are targets for people who cry rape for financial gain or whatever. That's why there needs to be a trial into these allegations and why people are objecting to your 'no leave him alone, i like him' comments. What exactly is jacko scared of anyway? And the victim of rape is certainly entitled to compensation for their ordeal actually, if this is the case.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
are you bonkers? No one is denying the fact that there is the possibility that the rich and famous are targets for people who cry rape for financial gain or whatever. That's why there needs to be a trial into these allegations and why people are objecting to your 'no leave him alone, i like him' comments. What exactly is jacko scared of anyway? And the victim of rape is certainly entitled to compensation for their ordeal actually, if this is the case.
It usually more of a "give us lots of money and we'll drop it" kind of thing.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (204)
62.2%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.66%
No- I want it (89)
27.13%
No- I don't want it (23)
7.01%

Watched Threads