This discussion is closed.
stressed_:x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Whats better for law - Bristol or Nottingham? (having serious issues already, tho i havent heard from notts. i shudnt be rushin it!!!)
Rep:
?
(Original post by stressed_:x)
Whats better for law - Bristol or Nottingham? (having serious issues already, tho i havent heard from notts. i shudnt be rushin it!!!)
this includes the course and the place...personally prefer bristol but been hearin gr8 things abt notts...
[email protected]
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
this includes the course and the place...personally prefer bristol but been hearin gr8 things abt notts...
notts is better than bristol luvvie, but bristol is still lovely, you clever you. genei go to bristol. toffs go to notts. actuall, bristol, too.
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
notts is better than bristol luvvie, but bristol is still lovely, you clever you. genei go to bristol. toffs go to notts. actuall, bristol, too.
please explain?
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
whats genei? is that the plural of genious? i never seen that before

and i think you'll find toffs go to bristol..

both are great uni's, you should really make the decision yourself however
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Id choose nots personally I wasnt too impressed with Bristol. But its a personal preference.
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Id choose nots personally I wasnt too impressed with Bristol. But its a personal preference.
Hmm.. yes pple seem to like notts.
Rep:
?
(Original post by rah)
whats genei? is that the plural of genious? i never seen that before

and i think you'll find toffs go to bristol..

both are great uni's, you should really make the decision yourself however
i figure all the redbricks are full of toffs. that might be generalising tho! and all full of pretty smart people e(ie genei, good one arch!)
Rep:
?
(Original post by starry)
Hmm.. yes pple seem to like notts.
aaah. i keep hearing that! it's a close call and i'm strugglin between personal preference and better uni... i think it'll come down to which course is better (if i DO get an offer from notts!!!)
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
aaah. i keep hearing that! it's a close call and i'm strugglin between personal preference and better uni... i think it'll come down to which course is better (if i DO get an offer from notts!!!)
have you got all your offers yet?
[email protected]
Report 16 years ago
i figure all the redbricks are full of toffs. that might be generalising tho! and all full of pretty smart people e(ie genei, good one arch!)
i said toffs go to bristol. bristol's frll of racial attacks, too, but notts is full of shootings. don't go anywhere, stay at home and work via the net for the rest of ur life. btw, statistically, notts is much better than bristol. says top london firms.
Rep:
?
(Original post by starry)
have you got all your offers yet?
got 3 offers (bristol, durham & exeter), 1 rejection (camridge).. am waiting for nottingham and warwick... stressed cos bristol is my firm choice unless notts offers me a place in which case i am royally screwed cos i have NO idea which i wud choose!!!!!
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
got 3 offers (bristol, durham & exeter), 1 rejection (camridge).. am waiting for nottingham and warwick... stressed cos bristol is my firm choice unless notts offers me a place in which case i am royally screwed cos i have NO idea which i wud choose!!!!!
dont worry about it. you have enough offers under your belt.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nottingham is a personal favourite of mine and I will go there to read Law.
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Nottingham is a personal favourite of mine and I will go there to read Law.
lilsunflower, been readin ur cambridge-law-reject thread - its hard to make a choice isnt it?? u applied to durham right? wats ur advice on that?
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lilsunflower, been readin ur cambridge-law-reject thread - its hard to make a choice isnt it?? u applied to durham right? wats ur advice on that?
Umm.. apparently according to some sources, Durham is a lovely place.. a little isolated in the north. Some say that it has great reputation, others vehemently claim that it is overrated... in the end you make your decision. They say though that lots of people who go there are likely to be Oxbridge rejects, so you can expect lots of brilliant people there. And your choice of college is really important because as you may have gathered, your college life is the center of university life. I have this website you may wanna check out.. the unofficial uni guide? Umm.. I'll post the URL when I find it. Or you can do a google search.
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Umm.. I'll post the URL when I find it. Or you can do a google search.
yea i've got that URL. its a good site, going to research my college now - thanx. i guess its v different for us international peeps. i'm quite near u - in singapore!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads