The Student Room Group

My boyfriends too horny

Well the title sums it all up lol
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and during the year he's always horny. Hes got a high testosterone level or however you spell it lol.
The thing is, its really annoying me now because whenever i want to be sweet and romantic or just go watch a movie or something, he always wants to be feeling me up or something.
He loves licking me out and he loves getting blowjobs and stuff even though i'm not in the mood for it. Most of the times i do it to make him happy but its really annoying because im never THAT horny.

Is there anything i can do? He knows himself hes horny but he doesnt know how to stop it =\

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and during the year he's always horny. Hes got a high testosterone level or however you spell it lol.
The thing is, its really annoying me now because whenever i want to be sweet and romantic or just go watch a movie or something, he always wants to be feeling me up or something.
He loves licking me out and he loves getting blowjobs and stuff even though i'm not in the mood for it. Most of the times i do it to make him happy but its really annoying because im never THAT horny.

Is there anything i can do? He knows himself hes horny but he doesnt know how to stop it =\

i'm not good with girls, but talk too him and maybe he'll understand? it doesn't seem he's treating you fair and should be understanding. :smile:
If it's too much for you, tell him!! There's no point in you worrying about it and him remaining utterly clueless.

Tell him how you feel and suggest alternative things to do sometimes.
Sit down with him and tell him that you don't like it and tell him no when you don't want to. Get him to masturbate on his own more as well.
Anonymous

People just have different sex drives. My ex was like that with me and I LOVED it. He always wanted sex, if I so much as hugged him he got an erection, and he always wanted to be feeling me up. It was great, because I have a high sex drive and it just made me feel wanted and desired, rather than irritated. I always made sure I gave him oral sex if I wasn't so in the mood, I never minded because I loved the fact I could give him pleasure.

My current boyfriend never initiates sex or tries to feel me up or anything, and I feel like he doesn't want me and so sexually frustrated.

Each to their own.

Maybe you should tell him it irritates you, but he might be hurt.
Original post by Anonymous

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 10months and have EXACTLY the same problem, and I find it soo annoying, it's almost like we can't have a proper conversation for 10/15 minutes if we're alone because he's constantly thinking about sex :frown:

I think it's because he has a higher sex drive than me, and I do try talking to him about it but then it just seems unfair and I feel like I have to give him oral or something just to keep him happy.
Reply 6
whats with all the oral, whats wrong with a good old fashioned
Reply 7

So do you think it’s going to change in the next year or so?

I don’t feel telling him to stop it or masturbate more is going to solve your problem.

Perhaps it’s time you found a partner that you are sexually compatible with.
You should break up and find people you're sexually compatible with (i.e. similar sex drives).
Hey so I have exactly the same problem. My boyfriend knows he’s horny and he wants to stop it. I blame it on COVID-19 because of the quarantine we don’t see each other much. I love him very dearly and we normally have compatible sex drives But the quarantine has us irritated. I’m not as sexual as I used to be and he is way more sexual and horny. We can’t have a real conversation sometime because of this. I’m hoping it’s just the pandemic but we will see once it’s over.
I’m having this same problem! I really hope it’s the quarantine because it gets pretty annoying.

Original post by VagnTheBrave
Sit down with him and tell him that you don't like it and tell him no when you don't want to. Get him to masturbate on his own more as well.

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 10months and have EXACTLY the same problem, and I find it soo annoying, it's almost like we can't have a proper conversation for 10/15 minutes if we're alone because he's constantly thinking about sex :frown:

I think it's because he has a higher sex drive than me, and I do try talking to him about it but then it just seems unfair and I feel like I have to give him oral or something just to keep him happy.

Original post by I Love Dog
You should break up and find people you're sexually compatible with (i.e. similar sex drives).

Original post by Emeraldkiwi
Hey so I have exactly the same problem. My boyfriend knows he’s horny and he wants to stop it. I blame it on COVID-19 because of the quarantine we don’t see each other much. I love him very dearly and we normally have compatible sex drives But the quarantine has us irritated. I’m not as sexual as I used to be and he is way more sexual and horny. We can’t have a real conversation sometime because of this. I’m hoping it’s just the pandemic but we will see once it’s over.

Original post by soccerlover
I’m having this same problem! I really hope it’s the quarantine because it gets pretty annoying.

This is ridiculous. What's wrong with y'all. The whole idea of having a gf/bf is to bang a lot. My wife and I bang Every Day. That is what people are supposed to do. If I bang my wife thrice Daily, she still wouldn't mind more. Start being more sexual,people! It's fun!
Why do some guys like sniffing panties? I catch him when we are doing laundry 😜 I love it! Haha
Welcome to a relationship
talk to him or reject him ,if he really loves u he wont force u
you should talk to him about it and tell him there is a time and place for that and today is not that day.
I literally can’t believe there are people in the world who are UPSET that their partner is super sexual and horny all the time like wtf? That means they are really into you want to please you you both release a ton of dopamine and feel closer to one another and it feels ****ing amazing ?! Why would people not want it more people need to switch their mindsets up and how they think sex in all ways is great and you should have more of it
He is lusting you and only wants you as a dopamine hit. Leave him.

buy him a fleshlight SISTA that'll keep him at bay frfr :100:
Original post by Anonymous78965
Clown of the year 🤡

Personal attack flagged. Also you're replying to something I wrote 3 Years ago, in 2019, which, in itself, was in reply to a thread started 12 YEARS AGO, in 2011! So you're Lucky I still have access to this account to see your reply LOL. And my reply was right on. There's nothing wrong with what I wrote. My wife and I bang a lot! That is, what, um, couples in a relationship are supposed to do?

Latest