Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Criminology question Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    That was a pretty legendary comment. Highlight of the evening.

ReputationRep:
    Now that I can appreciate the joke, i am kind of giggling as well. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    This should be preserved for posterity - brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Best.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That was absolutely incredible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    Was our Lordship given that rep or was it earned?:p:
    I think it's amusing that scrolling over it, the tag is 'Lord Browne has more reputation than sense'. :laugh:

I could give you the answer, seeing I did something similar in my 1st/2nd year - but I worked for my degree - so perhaps ask a lecturer or ask friends on your course?? . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nempozpag)
    I think it's amusing that scrolling over it, the tag is 'Lord Browne has more reputation than sense'. :laugh:
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    Was our Lordship given that rep or was it earned?:p:
    I'm guessing one of the admins that have like triple flashing stars gave it al to him in one large blob of pos rep.

I think they can give out 1000s of rep points in one lump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londondweller)
    Well, as this is the first time I am actually using the Student Room (may I add, precisely as I've been doing my own homework), and as a first thread, I had no idea I had posted on the wrong forum, or indeed that my question had reached a Lord. This was an honest mistake, and forgive me if my sense of humour fails to appreciate other members making fun of this, making it a private joke I would not get.

Lesson learned, again thank you to cambo211.
    You've been a member for over a year and this is your first time using the forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    You've been a member for over a year and this is your first time using the forum?
    Yes, it is. :yes: That was some entrance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I could give you the answer, seeing I did something similar in my 1st/2nd year - but I worked for my degree - so perhaps ask a lecturer or ask friends on your course?? . . .
    Ah..excellent - thank you for your post, Dancing Ballerina. This assignment is not actually due till the first week of December - I just wanted to get a head start on it. Am taking this module as a substitute for another, which is not currently running and the materia is not something I've researched before, so a bit unsure how to go about it. Will ask my tutor for some guidance and do some more research, I guess. Wish me luck.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you are studying criminology? Please help me find a criminology student (well, he graduated in May 2010) He is 22, called Mark (Marc, Marx). I met him on Friday (8 October 2010) night in Bangkok. (sounds troll, I know.. but please... I really would like to see him) I liked him a lot but I was too stupid that I did not ask his number.

He was born in June, 1988. He studied criminology and just graduated in May 2010. He was travelling in Laos and Bangkok. (Well, he might probably be back when you read this). His father is italian. He plays guitar and he is a fan of the Beatles. He has got brown hair and brown eyes.

If you know him (or anyone called Mark who shares the same details), Please let me know and forward this message to him so that he knows that I like him that much and really look forward to seeing him again.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    L.O.L at the post above

(Original post by Lord Browne)
    Do your own homework!
    Do your own politics! Without the help of Chatham House and other think tanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.