This discussion is closed.
Macbeast
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
My program is done, and there are no big problems there. Now I need to write up the analysis and design. I need to know what ought to go into a feasibility study, as all I could think of is that I had the time and skill to make the program.

Can anybody here help? This project basically decides whether I get a B or C in the final grade. Thanks
VanDamn
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
What you have to include in a feasibility study is how you came to end up with the program you have written. You will have had some criteria about what the result should be. What you have to do go down the avenue of writing the steps you took, ie what are the main tasks the program covers, what was the end result to be, what obsticles had to be overcome, what system was in place before yours was / or is to be implemented. Also, did you have to talk to members of staff, ie role play. If so what were their requirements from the new system etc etc

If you need me to elaberate further, please contact me and let me know more about the project
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
hi i just started the project and would like to ask u if u have done it on access how u did it what system did u use can u tell me in some detial pl thanx i would really appreciate it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads