This discussion is closed.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Heya, its been a while! Hehe! Just fought id ask if anyone experienced the same problem as me? I want to choose Psycology and Drama as part of my A level courses but guess what there in the same box as each other and dont have a ckue what to do! Any help please?
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
Heya, its been a while!
I was wondering today where you went and I was wondering about a few others.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heya, its been a while! Hehe! Just fought id ask if anyone experienced the same problem as me? I want to choose Psycology and Drama as part of my A level courses but guess what there in the same box as each other and dont have a ckue what to do! Any help please?
psychology is brilliant, and you will probably find it a more useful subject to have than drama (but that's just my opinion, feel free to ignore it). what subjects can you do in your free block?

lou xxx
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You could go to another 6th form or college, or choose the one yo ulike best, or would benefit you more. I would choose drama
mensandan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you thought about going to the VIth form at another school or college. They may offer what you want.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by me!)
You could go to another 6th form or college, or choose the one yo ulike best, or would benefit you more. I would choose drama
Its the only sixth form in my area and i dont want to go to college! (",) I think im going to do Media studies, English, Law and either Psycology or Drama! I know i have no science subjects in there but im no good at them! Heya Happysunshine, hows you been? Why who else has gone?
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heya Happysunshine, hows you been? Why who else has gone?
Hello! I'm fine thank you, are you okay? There were just a few people who seemed to post in the holidays (including me) and they've all gone! But I've posted quite a bit, I'm hooked to this board.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by happysunshine)
Hello! I'm fine thank you, are you okay? There were just a few people who seemed to post in the holidays (including me) and they've all gone! But I've posted quite a bit, I'm hooked to this board.
Hehe, yes im fine ta. I used to be hooked to but ive had so much coursework lately theres been no time! Ive been doing my graphics coursework, i have to design everything about a clothing shop, I cant think of what my final project can be? Any idea's? Ive already designed the logo and t-shirts and stuff!! Ooh i am so stuck!
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe, yes im fine ta. I used to be hooked to but ive had so much coursework lately theres been no time! Ive been doing my graphics coursework, i have to design everything about a clothing shop, I cant think of what my final project can be? Any idea's? Ive already designed the logo and t-shirts and stuff!! Ooh i am so stuck!
I wouldn't know as I don't do graphics! But you could start a thread in the accademic discussions
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Some Universities don't take drama as a qualification you are better going for the psychology, but what ever you feel stronger for.
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Some of those are not respected subjects.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by Percy)
Some of those are not respected subjects.
well no offence but i dont really care whether there respected or not! I dont want to be stuck in classes that i hate for the next 2 years so im doing ones that i enjoy! And what i want to do with my life needs those subjects.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes hello.Your brother has been saying how much younger he is than me and he even sent me a pm asking if i was gonna give him neg rep
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well no offence but i dont really care whether there respected or not! I dont want to be stuck in classes that i hate for the next 2 years so im doing ones that i enjoy! And what i want to do with my life needs those subjects.
I've already said this but I'd choose drama. It's something different, more active than sitting at a desk and alos gives you good life skills, you'll get a hell of a lot out of it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads