The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Worcester applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Has anyone got anything about applicant days? I've had my offer and it says on the website that they run from January. I've emailed them but I wondered if anyone else had heard anything.
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 21
Original post by eallen
hi everyone! i'm currently in my first year at worcester university studying early childhood studies and loving it so much.
i could say 100's of great things about worcester university, love it so much and am so glad i chose to go there.
if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me anything and i'll try my best to answer them for you.

merry christmas!

Hey,

I'm presuming that as i had to wipe blood of your face tonight, at some point you will remember who the **** i am :smile:
xxxx
Reply 22
Hey All, I am a (Young) Mature student. I have been offered and accepted a place in Forensic Psychology 2011. Anyone else doing Forensic Psychology? I am really looking forward to it, and would love to meet anyone doind the same course.
Reply 23
Original post by Tabers
So who out there is applying to go to Worcester and what for? I'm applying for Archaeology and ecology and it's my first choice (just I think) because its the only place that allows me to combine these and I'm enjoying A level archaeology so much that I wish I could carry it on. Plus doing this joint would set me up with a chance to work for UNESCO because I could do both the archaeology and biodiversity side or also for National Trust/English Heritage.

Hi :smile: I've applied to study Archaeology at Worcester next September.

Just wondering how you've found it so far?
Reply 24
Original post by AliceHeart
Hi :smile: I've applied to study Archaeology at Worcester next September.

Just wondering how you've found it so far?

Hiya,
I'm not currently at Worcester. I decided the concentrate on Ecology only and therefore have gone to Hull at Scarborough. However, even still I am keeping links to archaeology by joining the society in the local town. Archaeology is really interesting, I loved it at A level. Have fun!!
Reply 25
got an offer for English and Creative Writing :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by sabrina94
got an offer for English and Creative Writing :smile:

no wait i lied.. lol got an offer for English Language Studies and Journalism.. woops
Reply 27
Just got an unconditional offer for Archaeology and heritage studies :biggrin: !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending