Turn on thread page Beta

I thought USA was a free democracy? So why isn't Michael Jackson allowed to love watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I thought America was a free democracy? So why isn't Michael Jackson allowed to love children. Its all very charming when they sleep in his bed. He gives them cookies and cocoa its all very charming. Remember this is a man who regurgitates when he sees his father and didn't have a childhood and his father used to call him big nose. He is Peter Pan and never grew up and is living his childhood now. That might seem strange to us but he is free to do that in a free country if he wants. Why can't he befriend and love children?

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US. WE ARE THE WORLD WE ARE THE CHILDREN!

I DONT USUALLY LIKE OLD 80S MUSIC BUT IVE GOT ALL JACKSONS ALBUMS AND HE IS A GENIUS AND HIS MUSIC NEVER AGES HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO WHAT HE LIKES. HE IS THE KINDEST MAN IN THE WORLD AND HELPS CHARITIES.

ReputationRep:
    ARGHHHH MY EYES, MY EYES!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he is a child molester or a paedophile, however if there was ever had reputable evidence showing either, the man should be put away.

It says something about society these days that says a middle aged man cannot even smile at a little girl or whatever without being branded a sick paedo. People are always thinking the worst.

I blame the tabloid media, myself.

He's definitely a weird guy, but he's most definitely not a child molester.

ReputationRep:
    if he's innocent he'll be fine but surely its worth investigating in case he is abusing children. just because he makes good music doesn't mean he can molest innocent kids. neway if he's got nothing to hide why did he have to pay of the last people who accused him???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    I don't think he is a child molester or a paedophile, however if there was ever had reputable evidence showing either, the man should be put away.

It says something about society these days that says a middle aged man cannot even smile at a little girl or whatever without being branded a sick paedo. People are always thinking the worst.

I blame the tabloid media, myself.

He's definitely a weird guy, but he's most definitely not a child molester.
    totally agree with that.
    its not totally obvious that he did this. he is allowed to do things like let kids sleep in his bed without touching them up. ok hes weird but leave him alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    totally agree with that.
    its not totally obvious that he did this. he is allowed to do things like let kids sleep in his bed without touching them up. ok hes weird but leave him alone.
    Well said.

It is unfortunate that money motivates so many people... also wasn't it funny that the police raids and the begining of this HEADLINE story coincided with the US attacks on Iraq... even though it was said that the raid was planned for many months... i'm very scepticle about the whole situation and actually think that Michael Jackson is the victim here

ReputationRep:
    I think hes too much of a God fearing nancy boy to be paedophile; however there have been times when he has been ruthless such as when he outbid McCarthney over the Beatles rights.

ReputationRep:
    lock him up...im sick of his face, the daft kiddyfiddler...

(ok so that was joke. dont take it to heart like all you Jacko Wackos do, and dont tell the Nation of Islam..cos im really scared...ooo)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskall Man)
    I thought America was a free democracy? So why isn't Michael Jackson allowed to love children. Its all very charming when they sleep in his bed. He gives them cookies and cocoa its all very charming. Remember this is a man who regurgitates when he sees his father and didn't have a childhood and his father used to call him big nose. He is Peter Pan and never grew up and is living his childhood now. That might seem strange to us but he is free to do that in a free country if he wants. Why can't he befriend and love children?
    HE LIKES. HE IS THE KINDEST MAN IN THE WORLD AND HELPS CHARITIES.
    because getting 11 yr olds to whack him off is not really some parents' idea of love.

ReputationRep:
    a joke I was told somewhere....

Q: What's worse than having Michael Jackson babysitting your children?

A: Having Ian Huntley bathe them.

ReputationRep:
    Does nobody remember Micheal Jackson's indecent images of children incident. I think it was settled out of court.

The man is clearly not sane, he thinks he's a child, his best friends are children, he climbs trees for fun. The man is deluded, at the same time he is also driven by natural urges that men feel and when you lack female companionship(I know he does have several children to different women) as he does at the moment, it is obvious that children are the next best thing.

I'm not saying he did it, it just seems more likely than not. I would doubt that his mind is able to distinguish between what's right and wrong. He thinks he's white, he thinks he's Peter Pan, he has often compared himself to the messiah. I really feel sorry for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    a joke I was told somewhere....

Q: What's worse than having Michael Jackson babysitting your children?

A: Having Ian Huntley bathe them.
    hehe..only for those with a sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew_S)
    I'm not saying he did it, it just seems more likely than not. I would doubt that his mind is able to distinguish between what's right and wrong. He thinks he's white, he thinks he's Peter Pan, he has often compared himself to the messiah. I really feel sorry for him.
    thats my view on it. i dont think he honestly believes that certain things are wrong..his staunch denial may come from the fact that he thinks child abuse is in fact love...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskall Man)
    but that immediately justifies paedophilic behaviour... there can be plenty of people who help old folk across the street, give sermons to the public, donate to charities etc.... yet are sexually attracted towards young people. Just because he is good in one area of life, does not mean that he is allowed to molest children. besides, America is a free democracy, but still has it's laws. If you break the law, and sexually abuse children, you should be punished for it - so what if he didn't have a childhood? if anyone saw that documentary on him, it shows that he lives in his own deluded world, and has his own (rather twisted) morals.

Maskall, maskall man
    I've got to be, a maskall man
    Maskall, maskall man (yeah, yeah)
    I've got to be a maskall!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.