This discussion is closed.
Matt the cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
hey lisa.....maybe u rmember me from the morning posts.......
I must say that it was a hard job but u were able to tell ur parents about the baby, which is pretty hard for most gals to tell theirs'.
Having said that, i must say that u should go in for abortion. I understand that it can be pretty hardening on u, and i do not even know what would i have done in ur place....but understanding ur psyche, it implies to the fact that better to clean the fetus...to put it in a better way !!!

And i must also say that u will get the best of the advice here !!!

All the best for the fuure !!!
Well said, and unfortunaly i agree... it is the best option for you, and probably for the baby...
Lisa ST
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
Well said, and unfortunaly i agree... it is the best option for you, and probably for the baby...

NOOO!! im not giving my baby up why are you so harsh!!!!!

I don't want to kill it, i've always wanted to be a mother.

I even took child care as an GCSE option.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lisa ST)

You can be a mother some other time. You're just a baby yourself!
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

try and take it this way............if u have a baby, bcos of all the peer pressure, u will not be able to work urs or baby's way through life, none of u will be able to lead a proper life....and abortion is just a step for ur better mothering....so that the child u have later on can really turn into a blossomed baby................
Lisa ST
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
You can be a mother some other time. You're just a baby yourself!

no one understands what im going through- you dont understand, the thought of becoming a mother is delightful but giving it up for adoption or having an abortion is unthinkable. I might sound like a baby but i KNOW that i am fit enough to be a mother.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no one understands what im going through- you dont understand, the thought of becoming a mother is delightful but giving it up for adoption or having an abortion is unthinkable. I might sound like a baby but i KNOW that i am fit enough to be a mother.
so you just need somewhere to stay?
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wouldn't understand what you're going through, mainly because i haven't been pregnant and also because i'm not femaile - so you'd be right about saying this to 50%(give or take a bit) of the board. Can you imagine how it will change your life if you had it?

You'd probably have to leave school for a year possibly, then it will be too late to take GCSEs and what future do you have without those?

Sorry if this has alreay been asked, but does the scum-bag know about your situation?
Lisa ST
(Original post by Tinykates)
so you just need somewhere to stay?

Yes, i have £500 in the bank. Just need somewhere to stay
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
True I don't understand, and if you're absolutely sure about this baby then by all means have it. As I said, if you have doubts, then you probably shouldn't. Either way, don't announce your decision to your folks until they come round and offer their support, or at least clarify their position.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
as i said earlier, all the options are open to u....and its upto u as to what u have to do.....and believe me when i say that if u have made a decesion, none of us will be able to convince into the opposite way !!!

So u can suggest as to in which other way can we help ???
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, i have £500 in the bank. Just need somewhere to stay
so are your parents letting you stay until you have the baby? £500 won't get you very far. Do you have anyone else who would support you. Grandparents or other family?
Lisa ST
(Original post by Tinykates)
so are your parents letting you stay until you have the baby? £500 won't get you very far. Do you have anyone else who would support you. Grandparents or other family?

nope :-((
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so what are you going to do when your £500 runs out?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No aunts or uncles or anything?

What about the father's parents... longshot but there's nothing to lose so it seems.
Lisa ST
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
No aunts or uncles or anything?

What about the father's parents... longshot but there's nothing to lose so it seems.

My auntie and uncle live in canada, both my grandparents are dead.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
that was harsh !!!
about 'maybe you should consider adoption'. I don't see that as harsh I see that as logic.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My auntie and uncle live in canada, both my grandparents are dead.
Sorry about that.

So you definitely want it? Please think about it long and hard, do you believe it's worth it (for you and the kid) to have it?
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lisa this has been mentioned many times before, but you are PHYSICALLY CAPABLE of having a baby for another 30 years. why have it now? do you want your baby to have the gene pool of the father who didnt give a flying **** about his baby? do you want to spend your life scrimping and saving for money to educate your children (I remember a report saying that you had to have over £120,000 to bring up and educate your child up to university). Can you afford all that extra money? are you capable of earning that amount, whilst feeding yourself? what about your own ambitions - do you not want to be successful in your career? do you not want to go to university? especially at this time when the government want 50% of people in higher ed - you will lose out in the future if you do not have a higher qualification - and you will not be able to compete for a higher paying job.

£500 sounds like a lot to you, but by the time you rent a room outside, pay for phone/electricity/water bills, and food, that won't last you a month. Please weigh it all up - it is not worth the hassle having a baby now.
Lisa ST
(Original post by Custard)
about 'maybe you should consider adoption'. I don't see that as harsh I see that as logic.
easier said than done. Ok you raise this baby for 5 more months could you just give the baby up like that. I cant, and i cant have an abortion. If i did i would hate myself.
bougeoursie_Roo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
easier said than done. Ok you raise this baby for 5 more months could you just give the baby up like that. I cant, and i cant have an abortion. If i did i would hate myself.
how you gonna feel with no home, no family and no money and worst of all no means of getting money?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
66.67%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (1)
33.33%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads