The Student Room Group

if a girl wants you

A female response to above question:

>>Yes, if a girl wants a guy she's more likely to play with him first (oh..toys...:-)) some play it tough some are easy access!

Rules: (always remember that women ARE complicated!)

A girl fancy you if she "seems" not to like you.
A girl fancy you if she flirts with other guys in front of you. (y'know they want you to get jealous)
A girl fancy you if she gets shy around you.
A girl fancy you if she keeps looking at you (for some idiots, no, we do not think you're badly dress!!!)
A girl fancy you if she doesn't want you to know.
A girl fancy you when she is tough on you.
And last but not LEAST: do not ever watch another girl, you'd lose the "real" one!

But in general, I think guys should get a dictionnary.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Percy

>>Yes, if a girl wants a guy she's more likely to play with him first (oh..toys...:-)) some play it tough some are easy access!

A girl fancy you if she flirts with other guys in front of you. (y'know they want you to get jealous)
A girl fancy you if she keeps looking at you (for some idiots, no, we do not think you're badly dress!!!)
And last but not LEAST: do not ever watch another girl, you'd lose the "real" one!

Do all these apply though or do some break the rules?
Reply 2
Percy

Oh god - don't even go there. There isn't enough paper in the world to write a book on women!
Reply 3
meepmeep
Do all these apply though or do some break the rules?

Thats just what i was wondering.
thats a very basic way of categorising a girl, i find theyre much too complicated and unpredictable personally!
Reply 5
Yeah I read that email :wink:

Girls are a headache. My interpretation is that a girl fancies you if she says so. If she doesn't say so it means she doesn't feel it's worth the risk of showing weakness.
i came to the theory that you can never tell so wait for them to show it, it might mean you miss a few hotties but you won't be left questioning yourself and feeling like an arsehole!
Reply 7
ZJuwelH
Yeah I read that email :wink:

Girls are a headache. My interpretation is that a girl fancies you if she says so. If she doesn't say so it means she doesn't feel it's worth the risk of showing weakness.

I think you're right. A girl only fancies you when she says yes if you ask her out but where's the fun in that?
Reply 8
I have got so fed up with women now, I don't bother playing games. If they like me and say so then fine, otherwise they can fuck off. They screw with your head.
Reply 9
George-W-Duck
i came to the theory that you can never tell so wait for them to show it, it might mean you miss a few hotties but you won't be left questioning yourself and feeling like an arsehole!

Once again, ace username mate.
Percy
Once again, ace username mate.

Thankyou again!
Reply 11
Percy

First of all, it's: 'A girl fancies you'

And secondly, that may be true with some people, but I personally wouldn't agree.

What would the point of making it seem like you don't like the guy.
Why flirt with other people? would just make it seem like you're not interested!
I'm not a shy person.
Okay, the looking at you one might be correct.
I would want the guy to know, so I'd flirt.
Why would I be tough on the guy...??
And your last point: Yes, stop looking at other girls! But actually, might make the girl jealous and like you more. Girls generally like the chase, even if they don't know it.
Reply 12
I agree but a lot of girls on here have said in the past that they would never dream of asking a boy out, no matter how much they liked him. Some of them said they wouldnt even show him any interest.
Reply 13
Percy
I agree but a lot of girls on here have said in the past that they would never dream of asking a boy out, no matter how much they liked him. Some of them said they wouldnt even show him any interest.

Seems a bit pointless to me. I only wouldn't show that I liked someone if I knew that they didn't like me in that way, liked someone else, or if I knew it wouldn't work out.
Percy

Most of them aren't true at all.
Percy

oh well i do.
Reply 16
Percy

lol, i said that i would never ever ask a guy out, but my last bf was really shy + i realised that he was never going to ask me, so i asked him... and he thought i was joking :rolleyes:

lou xxx
Reply 17
lou p
lol, i said that i would never ever ask a guy out, but my last bf was really shy + i realised that he was never going to ask me, so i asked him... and he thought i was joking :rolleyes:

lou xxx

:smile:
Reply 18
Percy

Thank you so much! That happened to me quite badly... but it´s fun in the end and I have to admit that girls seem to be categorically more conditioned to continue all the above for months and months. Only the thing with the jealousy, I think girls react exactly like boys - you want what you can´t get.
There's this girl who is about 2 seats along the row of tables from me and most of the time when I come into class, she always says 'Hi [my name]'. And at least once a week, she would ask me stuff like 'hows revision going or what did you get for your coursework'. I normally just give monosyllable answers. She's probably being friendly since she is a friendly person after all. What do you guys think?

Latest

Trending

Trending