This discussion is closed.
Godmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hiya every1 i jst did the English Lit GCE LTB1 paper on thursday which woz ok ish but im scared bout 1 thing. I did the second question on Frankenstein which is apparently 1b, i no i was stupid 2do it but i put down question 2 instead of 1b which is Emily Bronte. Now im paranoid cos i think i mite get a 0 can any1 give me ne advice about wot mite happen after my stupidity on thursday? thnx
meepmeep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Godmaster)
Hiya every1 i jst did the English Lit GCE LTB1 paper on thursday which woz ok ish but im scared bout 1 thing. I did the second question on Frankenstein which is apparently 1b, i no i was stupid 2do it but i put down question 2 instead of 1b which is Emily Bronte. Now im paranoid cos i think i mite get a 0 can any1 give me ne advice about wot mite happen after my stupidity on thursday? thnx
Is it a mock or the real thing?
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by meepmeep)
Is it a mock or the real thing?
real thing
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
real thing
on monday go and ask the peron in charge of exams at your college/school and find out if anything can be done. oh and cross your fingers.

lou xxx
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
on monday go and ask the peron in charge of exams at your college/school and find out if anything can be done. oh and cross your fingers.

lou xxx
i did dat already once the papers have been closed they cnt do nething do u think the examiners will b able to work it out?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ur relying on the examiner me thinks - he may be a stingy twit, he may not.

good luck.
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
ur relying on the examiner me thinks - he may be a stingy twit, he may not.

good luck.
yea but shouldnt they b obliged to mark the paper neway? lol they cnt jst give zero, i mean i answered the questions
ButterCookie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Surely they will understand which question you've answered. I can understand your panic though - I'd just come to the end of my German reading exam which had lots of multiple-choice questions, and just before the time ran out I realised the instructions said CROSS the box that applies, and I'd TICKED them. I thought they might mark my answers wrong because of that, but I don't think they did in the end.

What you've done sounds like a really easy mistake to make, so other people will probably have done it too!

yea but shouldnt they b obliged to mark the paper neway? lol they cnt jst give zero, i mean i answered the questions
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads