Do Not Read Or You Will Die!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
DavidBrent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Have any of your had any funny/weird experiences whilst either visiting or working at a supermarket? I would just like to know
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DavidBrent)
Have any of your had any funny/weird experiences whilst either visiting or working at a supermarket? I would just like to know
Lol,

Not really.

And Nik, check your PM.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I did my work experience at Iceland, I dropped a huge box containing eggs. They were all broken. Oh well.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We're all gonna die, dude.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
We're all gonna die, dude.
It's a fact!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
errrm, i had to avoid a guy who works in the kwik save right next door to where i work (not easy when you nip in every week to get milk, coffee etc.). i was avoiding him cos i agreed to go out with him when drunk then completely forgot (kinda deliberately) and stood him up :rolleyes:
but i would never do anything like that now + i've become positively angelic.

lou xxx
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
errrm, i had to avoid a guy who works in the kwik save right next door to where i work (not easy when you nip in every week to get milk, coffee etc.). i was avoiding him cos i agreed to go out with him when drunk then completely forgot (kinda deliberately) and stood him up :rolleyes:

lou xxx
disgraceful!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
disgraceful!
i know, i'm living a life of sin... i will repent one day and become a nun.

lou xxx
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*chokes*

I have a tendency to run around my local tescos hugging people.....
but that's only cuz I know most of the staff and went to school/college with them

*dies*
emma_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
Agreeing to do things when drunk is so annoying! Pretending to forget and ignoring it seems to work well enough though
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I gave eggs away for free once because I didn't know the price and the customer persuaded me that they were free. OK, I was 14, it was an easy mistake to make....!!!
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by picju96)
I gave eggs away for free once because I didn't know the price and the customer persuaded me that they were free. OK, I was 14, it was an easy mistake to make....!!!
Amusing.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Haha. A bit gullible I assume.
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was then! I'd only been there a month working 5 hours a week.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was then! I'd only been there a month working 5 hours a week.
Did the manager find out?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why am i not dead yet?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
why am i not dead yet?
You are, but due to fluctuating laws of physics, and a faulty server, it takes time for the information to get to Death himself.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
You are, but due to fluctuating laws of physics, and a faulty server, it takes time for the information to get to Death himself.
have you been giving yourself rep? funny how you've got 4 gems so quickly. ps i am still awaiting my 7th.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
have you been giving yourself rep? funny how you've got 4 gems so quickly. ps i am still awaiting my 7th.
How much rep are you on now? I gave you your 7th gem, obviously some bugger has gone and messed it up.

And for the rep question, I refuse to answer it unless I have my lawyer beside me.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
How much rep are you on now? I gave you your 7th gem, obviously some bugger has gone and messed it up.
yeah, somone gave me (a lot of) bad rep for the photo of timmy mallet i put up
(Original post by 2776_2)
And for the rep question, I refuse to answer it unless I have my lawyer beside me.
Who's that then? CurryADD?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
29.63%
No (16)
59.26%
Don't know (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads