AS Levels, i feel like im failing Watch

This discussion is closed.
Godmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello there everyone, jst began the AS year in september and i feel very weird.

I revise for History and get given a B+ and no more for a test
Mathz i jst revised for about 45mins and got 89% in the pure test
Politics i dnt do jack and i get A's all the tym
English i have my dayz sometimes i get A somedays B

The thing is i do an average 20mins work a day and i no im not doin my full potential, is it jst me that thinks weirdly bout A levels? I did Turkish A level old style in 2000 in year8 it woz well hard but i managed to get an A someone shed some light here
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Godmaster)

The thing is i do an average 20mins work a day and i no im not doin my full potential, is it jst me that thinks weirdly bout A levels? I did Turkish A level old style in 2000 in year8 it woz well hard but i managed to get an A someone shed some light here
To answer your question: no you're not failing.
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by kildare)
To answer your question: no you're not failing.
lol soz i woz a bit complex wit da way i put it, soo many ppl on this forum get AAAAA (as they like to put it) and i wnna go to a uni lyk Oxford or LSE (in my mind) i wnna do law btw

1. Do they accept Turkish a level as counting for 1 A grade?
2. Wot grades wud i need to get in the others (lyk my teacher ses i need an A for mathz and politics (shes my pol teacher btw so of course lol)
Matt the cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

It sounda as though you are certianly not failing... in fact it looks as though you are academically very strong. I dont know but one way you may be failing is not using your talents to their full potential. Possibly take up a/another sport or hobby, go and get a job so you can travel...
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by Matt the cat)
It sounda as though you are certianly not failing... in fact it looks as though you are academically very strong. I dont know but one way you may be failing is not using your talents to their full potential. Possibly take up a/another sport or hobby, go and get a job so you can travel...
nah i already got a job at a radio lol dats enuff trouble :P trying to learn how 2 drive (wood green the worst centre in the country lolololol)

i get like C's and D's mainly in history cos i dnt know nething, they dnt teach they jst say read xyz and ur test is on x date.
english i got a B- in my last essay

i dunno ppl dnt believe me when i say im failing wen i say im gnna end up with BBCD at AS and gd knows wot at A2 cos of my GCSE results which were lemme put it dis way, a gift from heaven
Matt the cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nah i already got a job at a radio lol dats enuff trouble :P trying to learn how 2 drive (wood green the worst centre in the country lolololol)

i get like C's and D's mainly in history cos i dnt know nething, they dnt teach they jst say read xyz and ur test is on x date.
english i got a B- in my last essay

i dunno ppl dnt believe me when i say im failing wen i say im gnna end up with BBCD at AS and gd knows wot at A2 cos of my GCSE results which were lemme put it dis way, a gift from heaven
lol, well if thats the case, then its safe to say that you are concerned about your future, or may looking for people to say that you are doing well, but if you are concerned then thats good, you are actively looking to better your future. In which case i guess that you may well be motivated to do more revision.

If you do the best you can then it should not matter if anyone thinks you are failing... As long as you try you are a good as any other person, you just have to find your real talent.

To me it seems that people have too much of a high opinion of you. This may be very dangerous, especially if you begin to believe them, you may get a very big shock one day... just do the time and you will not fail
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by Matt the cat)
lol, well if thats the case, then its safe to say that you are concerned about your future, or may looking for people to say that you are doing well, but if you are concerned then thats good, you are actively looking to better your future. In which case i guess that you may well be motivated to do more revision.

If you do the best you can then it should not matter if anyone thinks you are failing... As long as you try you are a good as any other person, you just have to find your real talent.

To me it seems that people have too much of a high opinion of you. This may be very dangerous, especially if you begin to believe them, you may get a very big shock one day... just do the time and you will not fail
i got 11a*4 gcse they echo it all the tym its like really pissing. its not dat i do bad, i no if i wrk i can get an A or B bt these ppl seem to think the grades magically magnetise to me lol
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i got 11a*4 gcse they echo it all the tym its like really pissing. its not dat i do bad, i no if i wrk i can get an A or B bt these ppl seem to think the grades magically magnetise to me lol
There are many people in a similar situation, many of which use this forum. However, luckily for me - most people doubt me
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Shut up you fool!
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
Shut up you fool!
lol another egoist....why bother *yawns
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
There are many people in a similar situation, many of which use this forum. However, luckily for me - most people doubt me
i envy u hehehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads