How are you all doing on... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
your New Years Resolutions half a month in?

I haven't bitten a single nail yet and I had a dream last night I scratched myself to pieces but that should go away soon

I have managed to save -£50 because I haven't worked since flamin'
22nd of December and can't save if I'm not working

I've only offended every OTHER person I've met

So all in all not too bad
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)

I haven't bitten a single nail yet and I had a dream last night I scratched myself to pieces but that should go away soon
:confused:
Matt the cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I'm afraid i have not made a new-years resolution, i never tend to either... if something needs to be changed about me then i dont think i should wait until new years eve. I feel that i know what i want and if i should change then i should do so as soon as i realise that i should
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
it's just when the clock struck twelve I found myself chewing my nails when i should've been kissing someone...you know like having 4 cats or something
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Well my resolution to quit smoking whilst in work lasted....one day...lol

The rest are a little too personal to be made public knowledge lol
way2go
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
I'm afraid i have not made a new-years resolution, i never tend to either... if something needs to be changed about me then i dont think i should wait until new years eve. I feel that i know what i want and if i should change then i should do so as soon as i realise that i should
Some people only start to realise things around new year when they are reviewing the past year.

My new years resolution was to have a better time management (actually to have a time management ). Sofar it has been going quite well.
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Mine was to work harder, and it's working. My other one was to stop biting my nails and that failed miserably.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Mine is to enjoy myself and play more football. It's going well. I now play football twice weekly instead of twice monthly! It's helping me lose weight too.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Mine is to enjoy myself and play more football. It's going well. I now play football twice weekly instead of twice monthly! It's helping me lose weight too.
*conjures up image of ZJuwelH huffing away in the cold January air, stretching to reach that cross........ *thump* DOH! I KNEW i shouldn't have eaten that extra minced pie!*
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
mine is hanging b/w a mountain and a cliff at the moment !!!

Hope it turns out pretty well for the whole of the year !!!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
*conjures up image of ZJuwelH huffing away in the cold January air, stretching to reach that cross........ *thump* DOH! I KNEW i shouldn't have eaten that extra minced pie!*
Hmmph. More often than not it's me making the cross or killer Beckham-esque pass. All I score are simple tap-ins, solo runs and long-rangers.
Tobias
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
Why do you mince your pies?? :confused:
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tobias)
Why do you mince your pies?? :confused:
ooops typo
Hmmph. More often than not it's me making the cross or killer Beckham-esque pass. All I score are simple tap-ins, solo runs and long-rangers.
better than me ur a winger then?
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*snigger*

my resolution is not to eat McDonalds for a year. should be quite easy tbh.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
ooops typo

Central midfielder. Central everything really. We don't really have positions as such apart from stick goalie, so I either play behind the attack bringing the passes, or out on the wing.

You play? Your position of choice?
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
ooops typo

Im a substitute
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
*snigger*

my resolution is not to eat McDonalds for a year. should be quite easy tbh.
What's so funny? Homer Simpson taught me I should make enjoying myself my measure of success.

McDonalds eh, I managed to get a book of vouchers offering free stuff from there. I've been there almost every day since, oops!
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What's so funny? Homer Simpson taught me I should make enjoying myself my measure of success.

McDonalds eh, I managed to get a book of vouchers offering free stuff from there. I've been there almost every day since, oops!
i still frequent the ol' KFC down stoke newington a bit so its alright.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
i still frequent the ol' KFC down stoke newington a bit so its alright.
It costs too much to "frequent", doh!
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

McDs taste rank if you go there too frequently. Gimme KFC anyday

You play? Your position of choice?
I never played football till I was about 14 - hence I lack alot of the keepyuppy/dribbling skills that seem to come naturally to all my friends. Hence I'm normally lumped in defence. Though I'm trying to improve my skills a bit (hard when I don't play regularly - I just kick a ball about in my garden).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads