This discussion is closed.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Playing in defence is the best way to improve, a supporting action. And fueld by the KFCs.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I saw quite a funny Mcdonalds advert today, i don't know if anyone else has seen it. Chris Eubank walks around Mcdonalds and the staff tell him all about their hygiene precautions they take. They didn't even advertise any food that they sell their. It seems Mcdonalds is trying to fight back in this health conscious society we live in today. But how well are they really going ot fight back?

Getting back on topic, i don't really do the resolutions as t's not worth bothering with. I just give up things at random points of the year.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
McDs taste rank if you go there too frequently. Gimme KFC anyday

I never played football till I was about 14 - hence I lack alot of the keepyuppy/dribbling skills that seem to come naturally to all my friends. Hence I'm normally lumped in defence. Though I'm trying to improve my skills a bit (hard when I don't play regularly - I just kick a ball about in my garden).
"Lumped" in defence? I used to hate when that happened. So I used to drift forward of my own accord, saw more of the ball. It also helped me appreciate the role of defence so I'm quite happy to muck in if needed. Try it.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
"Lumped" in defence? I used to hate when that happened. So I used to drift forward of my own accord, saw more of the ball. It also helped me appreciate the role of defence so I'm quite happy to muck in if needed. Try it.
sounds like good advice. I'm normally quite good at controlling/passing the ball in passing practice, but my passes seem to go wayward in actual games, and I sometimes lose track of which of my team is close by... playing jitters I suppose... any way to get rid of that?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads