The Student Room Group

Getting a reference..

I'm filling in my UCAS form as an individual, and I'm finished everything except obtaining a reference.
I'm not sure who to go to for this, as I'm currently back at my Old Secondary School doing teaching experience in my gap year at their R.E department.
I was either thinking of getting a reference from one of the teachers who knows me well still and who I have been working with on my placement, or simply going back to my old Sixth Form and getting a reference from here.

I'm applying for Religious Studies/Theology with Secondary Education so it'll probably be the R.E department I'll go and see at whichever school.

Which do you think is best???
It would probably be easier to get several references from the secondary school, I could take some to my interview also I guess..but any advice?
Reply 1
100% people in the RE dept. where you are working now, they have a good insite on how you are working, how well you can teach and your knowlage of RE, essental in a good RE with eductaion reference, you old techers would only be able to give a brief overview of this.

Latest

Trending

Trending