The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lady_Muck
Is it a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge deal? There's only 4 words on that line. It's so annoying, does it really matter? Do admissions tutors really not read it? :confused:

Nope, if it's over it won't get read. They can't bend the rules for one person or everyone would want it.
Reply 2
Lady_Muck
Is it a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge deal? There's only 4 words on that line. It's so annoying, does it really matter? Do admissions tutors really not read it? :confused:

Advice: Get a thesaurus and change some words.
Reply 3
Now, now children. Negative reps and catty comments are most unwelcome.

I have no need for a thesaurus, which is the problem. I need to shorten it, not lengthen.
Lady_Muck

Chop.
Reply 5
yea you can have 1 line over. Then again, UCAS won't let you have a personal statement :biggrin:
Honestly, It's not that hard. Change up some words, shorten some sentences, and voila you have 47 lines.
Reply 6
Lady_Muck
Now, now children. Negative reps and catty comments are most unwelcome.

I have no need for a thesaurus, which is the problem. I need to shorten it, not lengthen.

I was trying to help :confused: A thesaurus could provide you with shorter words you know....
Reply 7
I do apologise :biggrin: I thought you were having a dig, in which case I was like, no. I want to SHORTEN it.

I am reading in the vain hope my grammar is one space out, thus it'll magically shorten to that elusive goal of 47 lines. :rolleyes:
Reply 8
The UCAS 47 line rule is SO ANNOYING! I got bored of trying to shorten mine by something ridiculous like 2 words and ended up just changing loads of it! But you're probably more patient than I am.

Latest

Trending

Trending