The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, there's enough ironing to do without having to iron about an extra 7 pairs of knickers every week. I don't really see an advantage of underwear being ironed, it's only going to get creased again.
Reply 61
how did u find out your mates had theirs ironed
Reply 62
angel D
how did u find out your mates had theirs ironed

he's been peeking in the changing rooms....... :biggrin:
Reply 63
elpaw
he's been peeking in the changing rooms....... :biggrin:

lol. I assume they have a relationship? Am i right?
Reply 64
Othello

aliel and matt.... yes.
Reply 65
elpaw
aliel and matt.... yes.

did they meet on the forum?
Reply 66
Othello
did they meet on the forum?

i dont think so. i think she introduced him to the forum. or maybe it was through his brother. there should be something about it floating about in some old threads
Reply 67
elpaw
i dont think so. i think she introduced him to the forum. or maybe it was through his brother. there should be something about it floating about in some old threads

I wouldnt introduce my gf to this forum, she'd argue with me all the time.
well, you never know if someone may see them and say 'thats poor mothering...unironed underwear tsk tsk'

'piss worm'
Reply 69
Oh we are subject to a scandal now!!!
good idea though matt...im start ironing my knickers and bras...hehe
Reply 71
ThornsnRoses
good idea though matt...im start ironing my knickers and bras...hehe

Heheh, awww :smile: good on you. I hope they feel alot more confortable for you
Reply 72
Matt the cat
Heheh, awww :smile: good on you. I hope they feel alot more confortable for you

Did you meet aliea on the forum?
Reply 73
Othello
Did you meet aliea on the forum?

Nope not at all. In fact I hate the idea of an internet relationship. Its true that i have heard some sickly storys that have worked out, although on the large part the internet has only driven sadness into the live of internet Lovers.

On the other hand, private conversations on the internet is a really good way to sustain a relationship, especially if you can not be with someone as much as you would like.
Reply 74
Matt the cat
Nope not at all. In fact I hate the idea of an internet relationship. Its true that i have heard some sickly storys that have worked out, although on the large part the internet has only driven sadness into the live of internet Lovers.

On the other hand, private conversations on the internet is a really good way to sustain a relationship, especially if you can not be with someone as much as you would like.

Seems like u been hurt by one or sumthin'! My best mate met his gf on the internet, and they now live together.
Reply 75
Matt the cat
I do, i never used to but when my Mother found out other people have their's ironed she started to do mine also :smile:

why the heck would you iron your underwear? doesnt that make them all stiff?
Reply 76
curryADD
why the heck would you iron your underwear? doesnt that make them all stiff?

Not at all, it makes them softer... and for longer, well it seems so yes :smile:
Reply 77
Othello
Seems like u been hurt by one or sumthin'! My best mate met his gf on the internet, and they now live together.

Yes unfortunatly i have been :frown: However, i would certianly not have anything against it if i was old and lonely... but i think there are other options first
Reply 78
Othello

No, we are just friends.
Reply 79
Matt the cat
Not at all, it makes them softer... and for longer, well it seems so yes :smile:

really? my mom would never iron my underwear........doesnt have enough time!

Latest

Trending

Trending