This discussion is closed.
boygenious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bougeoursie_Roo)
sorry... but mine has a space and has depicts me as a capitalist destruvtor of society, urs is just nice
thanks, i guess
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry... but mine has a space and has depicts me as a capitalist destruvtor of society, urs is just nice
Hes is also spellt wrongly.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I probably need them right now - crying day and night!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Thanks Katie for your help Katie! I need to have a think about it.
cool i'm glad you are just want you to try that first and if it really doesn't work then try the anti-depressents.
I really hope you get through it though - 2 years is A LONG time. I kind of understand what your going through, it's just i didn't like the way my m8s changed when the went on them.

Let me know how your gettin on and if you find a goal (pm me or something)

Love Katie
xxxx
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
No, thats pmt. Drink cranberry juice.
bougeoursie_Roo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Hes is also spellt wrongly.
****, is it? i knew i should not have relied on memory... now i look like a tard
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
cool i'm glad you are just want you to try that first and if it really doesn't work then try the anti-depressents.
I really hope you get through it though - 2 years is A LONG time. I kind of understand what your going through, it's just i didn't like the way my m8s changed when the went on them.

Let me know how your gettin on and if you find a goal (pm me or something)

Love Katie
xxxx
Yup I will do. I have a few ideas but am going to start coming up with a list of things to start working towards. Thanks v.much for your posts! I am off in a minute but will let u know what happens.
Cheers,
Nicky.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yup I will do. I have a few ideas but am going to start coming up with a list of things to start working towards. Thanks v.much for your posts! I am off in a minute but will let u know what happens.
Cheers,
Nicky.
My pleasure. Good Luck.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, thats pmt. Drink cranberry juice.
For the last month? I don't think so.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
****, is it? i knew i should not have relied on memory... now i look like a tard
Not yours, the "genious" is spellt wrong.
nikk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adhsur)
Check your PM.
bougeoursie_Roo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
phew... anyone here go to medical school... if so how much does gcse results affect chances of getting in?
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
His is also spelt wrong.

It's spelt: Bourgeoisie
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
phew... anyone here go to medical school... if so how much does gcse results affect chances of getting in?
OxCam, will reject you for having bad ones.
bougeoursie_Roo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OxCam, will reject you for having bad ones.
how bad?
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how bad?
Not sure but the average oxford applicant this year had 60% A*s
bougeoursie_Roo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lucy)
thats ruined my chances...
nikk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lucy)
Still if that is what you want to do don't give up. There are plenty of ways of getting into Medical school including access courses and graduate entry.

Plus, if you a-levels are up to standard and you apply I should think you would still have a good chance at the other schools as it isn't all about grades. Make sure you have lots of work experience in a health-care related job. It's also about whether you as a person are the right sort of person for a career in medicine.

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk has a very good forum where you can speak to people who are applying / are already at medical school. You can get some real good advice there.
bougeoursie_Roo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Still if that is what you want to do don't give up. There are plenty of ways of getting into Medical school including access courses and graduate entry.

Plus, if you a-levels are up to standard and you apply I should think you would still have a good chance at the other schools as it isn't all about grades. Make sure you have lots of work experience in a health-care related job. It's also about whether you as a person are the right sort of person for a career in medicine.

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk has a very good forum where you can speak to people who are applying / are already at medical school. You can get some real good advice there.
thnx
Tigs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mum is a shrink, and she's been working on another thesis about depression recently. There are loads of anti-depression medications.. prozac, zoloft etc.. and it's all about finding the right one for you-some just wont work with your specific chemistry. Anti depressants wont chemically create highs, but, if you find the right one for you, they can help smooth out mood swings.
If you're interested, there's quite a good website that can actually help you diagnose depression- you answer a questionnaire-

http://depression.about.com/cs/diagnosis/
btw, i would also keep in mind that there is a high likelihood of side effects- headaches, nausea etc.. but often the pros outweigh the cons..
if u have any more q's feel free to msg me.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads