The Student Room Group

IMDB Top 250 films leaderboard - how many have you watched?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
57 based on films I've seen all the way through, if I'd done it on things I'd seen bits of too then it'd probably be most of the list!
I watched 'The Sting' for the first time yesterday. Absolute brilliant film. Newman was a boss, as expected.

I now realise that I'd seen at least three dozen parodies of that film throughout various other films, comics and television programmes.
Reply 483

I need to see more films.
Reply 484

Shameful, I know..

Original post by LMAC

Shameful, I know..

You make me look good at least. :ninja:

I'm surprised, more than I thought I'd have watched :')

A lot more are on my to watch list, so I'm pretty happy with that.

I think someone might need to take over the thread, because with AGI gone no one can update the first post.
Reply 488
Update:

And wow Pandora, what do you do if you don't watch films? And even though you've only seen 19, a third of yours I haven't!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by danny111
Update:

And wow Pandora, what do you do if you don't watch films? And even though you've only seen 19, a third of yours I haven't!!!!

I really don't know :biggrin: I need to watch more, definately. Nice list you've got there :cool:
All right, I'm now fourth!

'Tis a pity my name shall not me amended in the rankings. AGI, where art thou?

EDIT: I don't think I'll ever complete the list. I flat-out refuse to watch all the claymation, Pixar and other garbage that is wrongfully on the list. Mary and Max: get the **** outta' here.
(edited 12 years ago)
:colonhash:

I barely watch films anymore. And I can't take a list with Harry Potter and PotC but no Mulholland Drive seriously.
Reply 492

Gone up to 118 xD

But I realised if I make it 150 that will already be a lot. So many films on there that I don't wanna watch.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 493
170, haven't seen many of the foreign language films though.
Reply 494
Original post by lucas13
170, haven't seen many of the foreign language films though.

yea most films i haven't seen are either foreign or pre-1960.
Reply 495
86, I refuse to watch most of them though.
Reply 496
A lot of **** on that list.
I was on 207, though now it's dropped to 205 (Scorcese's Hugo better be good). The list needs updating!

:ahee:
Reply 498
Reply 499
Only 119/250.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending