This discussion is closed.
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Wolves 1 - Man U 0

Hehe. Hehe. Hehe.

Now nothing stands between Chelsea and the title!! Who? Arsenal? Er, sorry mate, I think you got the wrong shop, we don't sell guns here...
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
Wolves 1 - Man U 0

Hehe. Hehe. Hehe.

Now nothing stands between Chelsea and the title!! Who? Arsenal? Er, sorry mate, I think you got the wrong shop, we don't sell guns here...
I disagree, chelsea arent consistent enough yet, next season could be their year. I'm tipping arsenal this year, henry could beat chelsea on his own. (i'm not a fan of any of these teams so i have no bias )
Toffee
Rep:
?
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
next season could be their year
Yes. This year could also be our year.
Toffee
Rep:
?
(Original post by DanMushMan)
Chelsea are so much better than Arsenal. I wish I was a Chelsea fan like you Toffee.
Thats the spirit DMM!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats the spirit DMM!
where'd you get that quote from? DMM hasn't posted here!

Besides he's a Gunners fan, and we all know they're going to win the League!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wolves 1 - Man U 0

Hehe. Hehe. Hehe.

I know what stands between Chelsea and the title. Third and second place. Or four points. And then there's 17 games to go.

Damn Wolves, how dare they! Cads, they sure picked a good game to win and give themselves hope, couldn't they have waited til Leeds?!
Toffee
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4Ed)
where'd you get that quote from? DMM hasn't posted here!

Besides he's a Gunners fan, and we all know they're going to win the League!
Well, thats what he said. He's not in here denying it is he?
londongirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what so we lost?!

it's JANUARY. We were waaaaay behind arsenal this time last season, and looky looky what happened there. Cheslea aren't good enough - they simply rely on money forgetting you can't simple buy success (veron comes to mind...). United earn their cash fair and square!

And before anyone says anything, I am not a gloryhunter - I am from manchester, I just live in London right now!

Come watch in May when we'll sort Chelsea out at Old Trafford, and the next week we'll be crowned rightful champions (for the 9th time in 12 season, eh!)
Toffee
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I know what stands between Chelsea and the title. Third and second place. Or four points. And then there's 17 games to go.

Damn Wolves, how dare they! Cads, they sure picked a good game to win and give themselves hope, couldn't they have waited til Leeds?!
Hehe. Wolves.
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by londongirl)
what so we lost?!

it's JANUARY. We were waaaaay behind arsenal this time last season, and looky looky what happened there. Cheslea aren't good enough - they simply rely on money forgetting you can't simple buy success (veron comes to mind...). United earn their cash fair and square!

And before anyone says anything, I am not a gloryhunter - I am from manchester, I just live in London right now!

Come watch in May when we'll sort Chelsea out at Old Trafford, and the next week we'll be crowned rightful champions (for the 9th time in 12 season, eh!)
And your name proves all Man U fans are from manchester...
Toffee
Rep:
?
what so we lost?!

United earn their cash fair and square?! I'd like to see you prove that.
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
And your name proves all Man U fans are from manchester...
Well i DID say i am FROM manchester, actually.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, thats what he said. He's not in here denying it is he?
Hush. You edited a quote. Just like this:

Come on you Reds! United will piss all over Chelsea!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wolves 1 - Man U 0

Hehe. Hehe. Hehe.

Yes! Does that mean Arsenal will go at the top of the league...anti-chelsea and anti man u fan, and anti -anything that's not arsenal fan
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
By that I mean we don't want foreign sugar daddies buying our club as a toy.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Prove otherwise.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well i DID say i am FROM manchester, actually.
Going past the A6144 does not constuite living there.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wolves 1 - Man U 0

Hehe. Hehe. Hehe.

Brilliant result, that is for non-man u fans. Brilliant for arsenal! Chelsea to win it, nah don't think so!
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Going past the A6144 does not constuite living there.
I was born and lived in stretford until I moved to london due to dad's work.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Yes! Does that mean Arsenal will go at the top of the league...anti-chelsea and anti man u fan, and anti -anything that's not arsenal fan
Arsenal will go to the top of the league if they draw (then would be top by goal difference I think), or if they win (top by 2 points). Come on you gooners!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads