Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londongirl)
    It's not ManU, it's Man United
    It's not Man United, it's Manchester United Football Club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I've seen the term ABU on the 606 Football forums, what's it stand for?
    Anyone But United (people who ahte United becuase of their glory).

ReputationRep:
    we also only got 1 point from bolton last season, and won the league. Your point? teams have their ups and downs, but unietd deal with theirs better (remember after city 3-1 defeat last season?)
    at least our manager is cool, calm and composed in the face of defeat seeking only to play better and improve...whilst man united have a silly and rather arrogant manger who can't seem to make sense of his team, or see that they may actually be at fault.

ReputationRep:
    you only wish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    that could be seen as a bit of a racist comment, you gotta watch out....

maybe its other people who are taking that seat, nto someone from china...
    true... but united have too big a fanbase from other countries, and when tehy apply for tickets they tend to get them for merchandising purposes - forgetting the real fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    It's not Man United, it's Manchester United Football Club
    See londongirl? If you were a proper supporter you could at least be accurate in your teams name!......

ReputationRep:
    Ah many thanks.

And elpaw, it's Manchester United Football Club plc!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH and londongirl simultaneously and very enthusiastically)
    We love you Chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    at least our manager is cool, calm and composed in the face of defeat seeking only to play better and improve...whilst man united have a silly and rather arrogant manger who can't seem to make sense of his team, or see that they may actually be at fault.
    do u support? arsenal or chelsea? if arsenal, he's a paedo...

ReputationRep:
    true... but united have too big a fanbase from other countries, and when tehy apply for tickets they tend to get them for merchandising purposes - forgetting the real fans.
    why are you a REAL fan just because you were born in Manchester, and correct me when I say ManU?
    AND get it wrong as well?

ReputationRep:
    Come On Charlton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im off to watch the Premiership

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Your manager is blind. And he couldn't raise an English youth to play football if he was Gazza or Rooney. Don't mention Ashley Cole, he only make the team because he's like the other English members of Arsenal, a thug.

Fergie is quite happy to tell the team when they are at fault. But he does it where it matters, in the changing room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    why are you a REAL fan just because you were born in Manchester, and correct me when I say ManU?
    I didnt say i am a real fan cos I'm, from manchester.... just foreigners tend to come to see the stars (seen less of them at OT since beckham's departure..).

saw a foreign family who had tickets for the derby last month - thsi jsut ruins a derby atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    Fergie is quite happy to tell the team when they are at fault. But he does it where it matters, in the changing room.
    ...with a football boot

ReputationRep:
    do u support? arsenal or chelsea? if arsenal, he's a paedo...
    if arsene wenger is that, i think it'd be too shocking to reveal on this thread what the man united manager is!!! I don't think you should tell, might give some of the users a fright - scar them for life maybe.

ReputationRep:
    And elpaw, it's Manchester United Football Club plc!
    sorry, have to correct you there....
    Manchster United Football Club Public Limited Company, Financial Times Stock Exchange One Hundred Listed Company, Order of the British Empire, Victoria Cross.

ReputationRep:
    Your manager is blind. And he couldn't raise an English youth to play football if he was Gazza or Rooney. Don't mention Ashley Cole, he only make the team because he's like the other English members of Arsenal, a thug.

so kicking a boot at beckham was cool then.... done in the changing room - no probs there

what makes you think Man U (short for Manchester United Football Club PLC) are less thuggish then? look at roy keane, or van nistelrooy

ReputationRep:

and man united players tend to be a bunch of liars...no wonder david beckham had to leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    sorry, have to correct you there....
    Manchster United Football Club Public Limited Company, Financial Times Stock Exchange One Hundred Listed Company, Order of the British Empire, Victoria Cross.
    Since when did business entities get awarded Queen's honours?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.