Wolves 1 - Man U 0 Watch

This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i would just like to take this minute to say.... crystal palace won today....

edit: yesterday...
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I would love Northampton to stuff United in the FA CUp, come on the Cobblers! Although the ticket prices have been hiked up to £35, was hoping to maybe go to it.
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
right, I've only read the first page but.

Ha, Its going to be down to Arsenal to challenge United to the title, just as it always is. Chelsea will fall short, and pretty soon that'll be clear

By the time I re read this I'll be back from Villa park, and we'll be top, and Chelsea will have dropped points.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Your manager is blind. And he couldn't raise an English youth to play football if he was Gazza or Rooney. Don't mention Ashley Cole, he only make the team because he's like the other English members of Arsenal, a thug.

Fergie is quite happy to tell the team when they are at fault. But he does it where it matters, in the changing room.
yeh, a thug who takes drugs and ends people's careers, oh no they're manure players. For the record, Cole's never done anything disgraceful off the pitch, unlike most young english footballers.
All Fergie does is complain about referees when his team loses, which is quite often apparently. With Fergies riches and apparently 'fantasitic' youth setup, noone should be near them, yet you lose to Wolves.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Ah many thanks.

And elpaw, it's Manchester United Football Club plc!
must be proud you're a company responsible to its shareholders first, and a football club second.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
SCOTT PARKER 4 England!
you really don't want to be drumming up scott parker. If he gets big, then he'll leave, no question.
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
must be proud you're a company responsible to its shareholders first, and a football club second.
Well at least we're not owned by a foreign prick who knows nothing about football like chelsea is, and about 20% of United's shares are owned by supporters (me included), so we cannot be taken over unless these supporters sell.
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
right, I've only read the first page but.

Ha, Its going to be down to Arsenal to challenge United to the title, just as it always is. Chelsea will fall short, and pretty soon that'll be clear

By the time I re read this I'll be back from Villa park, and we'll be top, and Chelsea will have dropped points.
True, Chelsea have NO chance - I predicted Arsenal to be the major contenders from the start of the season, even after hearing about Crespo, Joe Cole, Mutu, Bridge and Veron (the last one helped my decision even further).

You will go top, but come May when it REALLY matters, you'll be back down. You can't stand pressure, and you'll crumble like last season.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tbh anyone who supports Manchester United is, in no uncertain terms, a glory hunter. Ever been to Manchester? Everyone there supports City I'm afraid.

I support Real Madrid. We are quite clearly the best team in the world and have been for some time too. So all you Manchester United fans can kiss our mega rich ass. (I've never been to Madrid, but hey, how many Manchester United fans have ever been to Manchester?).
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Tbh anyone who supports Manchester United is, in no uncertain terms, a glory hunter. Ever been to Manchester? Everyone there supports City I'm afraid.

I support Real Madrid. We are quite clearly the best team in the world and have been for some time too. So all you Manchester United fans can kiss our mega rich ass. (I've never been to Madrid, but hey, how many Manchester United fans have ever been to Manchester?).
You're the gloryhunter!!

I'm a United supporter, and I was born in Stretford! People from flippin Stockport support City. Everyone in Old Trafford, Stretford, Salford and the erst of Manchester support United.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Don't you wish we had our own seperate sub-forum to discuss things like this easier?

Luv
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)

What? No way, the best is Boca Juniors.

Who won the toyota cup in 2001? Boca 2 vs Madrid 1.

http://www.toyotacup.com/html/history/21/g_e.html

And who the hell won the last one?

Boca defetead Milan.
http://www.toyotacup.com/

Of course Boca Juniors is the best.

Milan is also better than Madrid, who won the last Champions League?

And I live in Madrid, it sucks. It stinks to garlic.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So no-one noticed the irony when I said "Real Madrid"? :rolleyes:
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
So no-one noticed the irony when I said "Real Madrid"? :rolleyes: By the way, I'm really cool.
I did.

I know you're cool (hehe, quote editing is fun)
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
No way, the best is Boca Juniors.
hehe i went to see united beat boca in last season's pre friendly at old trafford.
Eámanë
Report 15 years ago
shut up we will still beat u in the title
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well i'm back from what looked like the worst premiership ground in existance. My predictions were nearly right, we won, and guess what, Chelsea dropped more points and moved further behind.

We shall not be moved.
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
well i'm back from what looked like the worst premiership ground in existance. My predictions were nearly right, we won, and guess what, Chelsea dropped more points and moved further behind.

We shall not be moved.
Lies. All lies.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (585)
80.25%
Leave (144)
19.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise