The Student Room Group

I just ate a whole pot of Nutella.

With my finger. :woo:

I actually feel sick now. :frown: Has anyone else eaten something this stupid (and calorific) before?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
+rep

you are a god among men
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
By the look of your profile picture it probably won't have any negative effect on you.
Reply 3
Many times. :yep:
:biggrin: Congratulions!
Reply 5
Never a whole pot o.O
Reply 6
you should do it more often, gain some weight, son. Your body looks like one which would pile on muscle with minimal fat gain.
Well done!
Yum:smile:

But yuck at the same time....

But Yum:smile:
Have another one spread on a massive pie with a side portion of lard. I can practically see right through you you're that skinny.
Reply 10
Ahhhh, so delicious. When I was younger I did that!

You are the hero of my childhood!
Awesome!

I've eaten like a litre of ice cream straight from the tub before. It just tasted so damn good.
AlexR.92

I actually feel sick now. :frown: Has anyone else eaten something this stupid (and calorific) before?

Lol. Never heard of anyone doing that. It tastes awesome but I would still never eat a whole pot of it. Too much of ANYTHING tastes disgusting. But wow if you managed to make it!
i've eaten half a pot of jam on porridge... Bonne maman raspberry :smile:
I have done that many, many times. It won't kill you :p:
Reply 15
I want Nutella too :frown:
Reply 16
I sympathise
i ate a whole bag of starmix, a packet of 3 cherry pastries, two small bags of buttons and a small chomp and fudge bar, and half a box of maltesers in less than a few hours on a very boring uni day before...
And i've still lost weight since being here...
my god i think i've got worms...
:lolwut:

lmao
Reply 17
AlexR.92

You definitely deserve some of my meagre rep. I remember once my mum bought loads of a discontinued chocolate/peanut butter spread called 'Nuts About Chocolate' (great concept but it clearly didn't sell), and for years I'd eat it with a spoon. But that's my point, I never could finish a whole jar at once. A+
Reply 18
:congrats:
This is awesome.

Just last night I had a Chinese takeaway (with extra sides) and followed it up with an entire tub of Ben & Jerry's. It was damn good. :drool:

Man I love food. :love:
(edited 13 years ago)
I've eaten a whole pot of Ben & Jerrys in one sitting before.

Mmm, caramel chew chew....

Quick Reply

Latest