This discussion is closed.
Lisa ST
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Ill put my baby up for adoption- it's gonna be hard.

Just like to say thank you.

no im gonna drown my sorrows

thank you anyway :-(((((((((((

The most of cried in a die and still am.
bye have a nice life.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What are you gonna drown your sorrows in?!?!
Don't drink that can hurt the baby.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think you're doing the right thing. You'll see in future when you have yourself a good life and family. Best of luck to you.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you managed to tell your parents yet about being pregnant?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Have you managed to tell your parents yet about being pregnant?
Read the thread entitled 'pregnant'...
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Get a professional evaluation of your options before you make any big decisons. Theres no point making a decision you might regret in the heat of the moment using advice from an internet forum. Contact a professional body.
smaug
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Viviki is right, you do need to talk it through with a professional counsellor. Try the website bpas.org (british pregnancy advisory service). There are a lot of useful phone numbers. The brooke centres will give you unbiased advice, but if you do decide to have the baby then you will probably get more support from the anti abortion people. I think its possible to go to mother and baby homes (run by the catholic church and groups like that) to have your baby and to stay for a while after if you do decide to keep it and your parents wont help or if you want to have it adopted. Having said that Im sure if you do want to keep it your parents will come round eventually, theyre just in a state of shock at the moment. Whatever anyone tells you in the end its up to you, but the easiest thing to do is have an abortion because that is the only way your life can be like it was before - if you keep the baby or have it adopted your life will change for ever and you will never be carefree again. You must act really quickly whatever because you are already four months pregnant and that means you havent got very much time left if you do decide to have an abortion, so you must ring brooke or somewhere on monday or or see your GP. Good luck.
PS Im female btw despite the nikname.
Matt the cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by smaug)
Viviki is right, you do need to talk it through with a professional counsellor. Try the website bpas.org (british pregnancy advisory service). There are a lot of useful phone numbers. The brooke centres will give you unbiased advice, but if you do decide to have the baby then you will probably get more support from the anti abortion people. I think its possible to go to mother and baby homes (run by the catholic church and groups like that) to have your baby and to stay for a while after if you do decide to keep it and your parents wont help or if you want to have it adopted. Having said that Im sure if you do want to keep it your parents will come round eventually, theyre just in a state of shock at the moment. Whatever anyone tells you in the end its up to you, but the easiest thing to do is have an abortion because that is the only way your life can be like it was before - if you keep the baby or have it adopted your life will change for ever and you will never be carefree again. You must act really quickly whatever because you are already four months pregnant and that means you havent got very much time left if you do decide to have an abortion, so you must ring brooke or somewhere on monday or or see your GP. Good luck.
PS Im female btw despite the nikname.
I guess you like Lotr?
crana
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by smaug)
Whatever anyone tells you in the end its up to you, but the easiest thing to do is have an abortion because that is the only way your life can be like it was before - if you keep the baby or have it adopted your life will change for ever and you will never be carefree again. .
Erm, having an abortion isn't something that won't change your life at all... it's not something that has no consequences.. and it's irresponsible to make out like it does.

I've never had an abortion but some friends of mine have and in some cases it really messed them up in their minds. Abortion can have serious physical and psychological consequences, and isn't just a "get out of jail free card" if you find yourself pregnant.

Rosie
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads